Recent content by ThatOneAnna

  1. ThatOneAnna

    Beginning inquirer poking her head through the CC door

    Thank you, Tall_Timbers. Awesome picture, by the way :D
  2. ThatOneAnna

    Beginning inquirer poking her head through the CC door

    Thank you. Now I think I shouldn't have mentioned it for it could sit wrong with some people. It's not my intention at all to be offensive, It's just something I have personally seen. I really hope I can make some friends and learn more. Thanks again for the welcome, TabinRivCA :)
  3. ThatOneAnna

    Beginning inquirer poking her head through the CC door

    Hello everyone! My name is Anna. I am still an inquirer so to speak. I've never been an atheist, somehow it just never seemed quite right? Which for a lot of time felt embarrassing, having grown up around atheists. I would consider myself an agnostic these days but I'm very attracted to the...