Recent content by TheLearner

  1. T

    brain tumor

    Please pray for my bad health and friendships at new Livingston hospital that I am not even allowed by hospital rules to even talk to. Ashley called and told me we are not even allowed to talk. I will be arrested for trespassing. We agreed to just pray for each other. So, pray for us...
  2. T

    brain tumor

    Last Monday, I fell down on my knees in the front living room then hit the front of my head on the stair step & weights & treadmill & floor. Nancy took me to the Hospital they transferred to Trinity Hospital Ann Arbor(main reason I am on a blood thinner), and came home today. I Have a new...
  3. T

    brain tumor

    Last Friday at Neuro Appointment we Learned that my radiation treatments for prostate Cancer also exposure to radiation from my duties in NEST was a possible cause of my Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy. A possible cause of the migraine headaches could be starting in the neck muscles, nerves and...
  4. T

    brain tumor

    The private area is both an infection and kidney stones. My Wife’s sister has had many divorces and wants My wife to divorce me, thus My wife has used that word when I make the mistake of saying Ashley’s name in prayer. I don’t see any problem praying for people. By phone I have a mental...
  5. T

    brain tumor

    My body is full of infections related to my brain Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy aka CAA. bones in mouth, Jaws and related to going number one. Yesterday, Nero specialist did not have time for in office, so we did zoom. Will see her next Friday at 8AM in office after she consults with higher...
  6. T

    brain tumor

    no, worth trying
  7. T

    brain tumor

    Today, pain in jaw and mouth was determined to be related to problems in my brain. The count of those coming and calling my home is now over 50 asking about our Lord. Due to the pain, usable to count how many gave their life to Jesus, but was able to have them use my phone to call and speak...
  8. T

    brain tumor

    My wife was going to our nephew's soccer game. I asked her if she sees ashley, ask her to call me. she got mad and said, she will not do that. and lectured me that is improper to have friends at the hospital.
  9. T

    brain tumor

    For now the tumor is not big enough to remove. Current medications may be the cause. Looks like the process of elimination, some maybe psychological. Keep praying please. People I don't know are coming to my door to learn about Jesus. At least something good is coming out of this. I...
  10. T

    brain tumor

    I have a pituitary tumor(Now on bottom shelf), (Top Shelves are Cancer and Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy) and maybe more. I have ongoing Migraine headaches. I can only be in Texas Road House for 5 Minutes because the noise is too much for me. I am led around by my arm when I go places due to...
  11. T

    Prayer Request — Let’s Lift Each Other Up in Prayer 🙏

    Has anyone seen their Guardian angel?
  12. T

    Please pray for me as I go through an important stage in my life.

    Avoid all forms of porn. In movies the pixils are closer together to stimulate the brain, result, when you get married you may end up with a problem in bed. https://www.covenanteyes.com/blog/porn-cause-erectile-dysfunction/comment-page-1/
  13. T

    brain tumor

    lol for the fun of it I offered my brain tumor for free on freecycle. lol
  14. T

    brain tumor

    My brain is pushing against optic nerve vision is a blur today,, all I can do is cry to slow down the pain. Yesterday was my birthday, when we went into Texas Roadhouse the noise was too loud for me to handle. LOL A girl walked over and gave me her phone number on a business card. I said...
  15. T

    brain tumor

    Today, they are hauling away more rocks that's life. If I survive less maintenance. currently I am feeling hopeless it is Trinity Health Livingston Hospital in Brighton, Their justification is safety of their employees as far as I heard. I understood she would be part of home visitation...