Recent content by TheLordIsMyRedeemer

  1. T

    Testing the waters...

    Welcome HeirConditioned to Christian Chat. I hope that you experience some meaningful discussions with other Christians on the website. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right...
  2. T

    I hope this helps me meet people who see what is happening or maybe I am being used to help others too.

    Welcome Integrity to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
  3. T

    Hello there

    Welcome Dustin to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
  4. T

    Hi

    Welcome Maryyy2 to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I hope you make some Christian friends and enjoy the discussion forums. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may...
  5. T

    Hello Again

    Welcome to Christian Chat Tlcsfa74. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
  6. T

    Hi all. I'm Aimee, I'm new here.

    Welcome Aimee to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
  7. T

    Salvation is more than justification?

    Christians believe in Jesus and obey his teachings. (KJV Romans 3:22-26) "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his...
  8. T

    Hello Everyone! I am looking for good Christian friends

    Welcome MarcelMorre to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I hope you meet some Christian friends and enjoy the forum discussions. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and...
  9. T

    Blain's Testimony

    You've been through many trials Blain. I admire your courage. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I'm glad you've come to know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. I'll keep you in my prayers. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they...
  10. T

    Hi everyone! I'm looking to explore the topic of faith and AI

    Hello jmathai and welcome to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
  11. T

    Hello

    Welcome Natureisbeautiful to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I am grateful for my family and for my Bible that I enjoy reading each day. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of...
  12. T

    Hi! I'm from Bangladesh. I come from a Muslim background

    Welcome Ariful to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
  13. T

    Hi!

    Hello LaySisterMarjana and welcome to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I hope you meet some Christian friends here. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in...
  14. T

    My apologies, I'm a little confused on faith right now. How Is Christianity True?

    Jesus is God. God is just. God sends people to hell because they choose sin instead of the salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ. (KJV James 1:13-15) "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is...
  15. T

    I have questions

    Hello Bojo and welcome to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."