Recent content by ThomasMatthew

  1. T

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Our father which art in Washington Hallowed be thy mane Thy carnival come Thy deals be done At the Pentagon As in Tel Aviv Give us our $9.00 diesel And $5.00 bread And forgive us our stupidity As you bomb the crap out of our neighbors.
  2. T

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Israel has most definitely replaced Christ in these last days. So yes, replacement theology would seem to be alive and well.
  3. T

    New Plague -- Story doesn't make sense

    I believe in Christ and little else, especially in the last several years. The whole world lies under the shadow of darkness, there's a very Tolkien like vibe in the air.
  4. T

    New Plague -- Story doesn't make sense

    It makes as much sense as the last fake plague, and the one before that and so on.
  5. T

    OSAS, When does salvation take place?

    I can pin point the day in which I met Christ. The day that he regenerated me, the day that he revealed Himself to me through His word, all on the same day many years ago. If Christ is my Salvation, and indeed He is, then I was saved the day I placed my faith in Him, and He placed His Spirit...