Recent content by Toknow

  1. Toknow

    When Christian life gets hard........

    Did He hear your prayers? I will not be responding any further. God is not Santa. Your supposed to be praying for HIS will NOT yours.
  2. Toknow

    Loss of salvation???

    Jesus completed HIS work but you are not willing to complete YOURS. And, since it's impossible to have a real conversation here.... I'll be bidding you the good fortune of getting to know our Lord Jesus the Christ and finding out what the Christ would like from you. As of right now... you have...
  3. Toknow

    Revolution in Iran

    Oh. I see. In your eyes...the USA and Iran are exactly the same in moral values. OK. Get that log taken care of.
  4. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    A living being HAS a soul. Do you know what Divine Simplicity is?? Find out. Only God has it....not humans.
  5. Toknow

    Revolution in Iran

    There's a lot of pedophilia going on in the States? That's sad to hear.
  6. Toknow

    Loss of salvation???

    Never scripture. Know why? Because you don't have any to back up your incorrect ideas. You listen to some guy that is teaching against what jesus taught and you THINK you're saved because of what HE taught you instead of paying attention to what Jesus taught...and Paul...and the other...
  7. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    What is it with this forum? I don't agree with YOU so I'M ignorant? Did you ever stop to think that maybe YOU are the ignorant one?? Study up on Christian theology.... maybe you'll actually learn something.
  8. Toknow

    Revolution in Iran

    The United States is my country. And who knows what you mean?? You mean Italy should be bombed too?
  9. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    Just to add that I agree that a living being does, indeed, have a soul. And we receive the spirit of God, which is added to our body and soul, upon believing.
  10. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    You're conflating SPIRIT with BEING. We are human BEINGS not human SPIRITS. No need to specify which spirit since your entire premise is incorrect. Genesis 2:7 CEV 7 The Lord God took some soil from the ground and made a man.+ God breathed life into the man, and the man started breathing...
  11. Toknow

    Revolution in Iran

    Just reading through. No comment. But this thread should be saved for posterity. It's like reading through living, present history. Just for the record: Yes. Something had to be done about Iran. or else we're just allowing evil to live on...no matter what the consequences.
  12. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    Got Questions,,,which I did not click on BTW,,,,, IF it is teaching what YOU state it is.... it's incorrect. The trichotomy model makes more sense and helps one to understand their condition better. The spirit does have an effect on the soul. However, anyone may believe what they will... but...
  13. Toknow

    Lefties

    I'd say that puts you in the category of having the possibility of having HUNDREDS of dates, even by an early age! (gosh I hope I'm on the right thread !) LOL
  14. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    I guess that takes care of that! Luke 1:46 must certainly be the key. or is it ? Let me ask you this.... Why do YOU need a savior? If Mary was sinless,,, Why would SHE need a savior? Do you believe the creator of the universe could so whatever He wants to do? Or do you limit Him in some way...
  15. Toknow

    Was Mary Sinless?

    Oh the irony.