Recent content by toolsoftrust

  1. T

    Protocol for friendship here

    I'm usually reluctant to add friends in online discussion-forums, just because I'm not sure what "constitutes" friendship. How do you determine who to invite as a friend? Is a "like," sufficient? 2 likes? Or would most people wait until they are thoroughly familiar with someone?
  2. T

    Genesis Chapter 1--A Motion of Warfare

    After numerous careful studies of Genesis 1 through 2:7, I've concluded that Chapter 1 is a swift motion of warfare by God. I say this because Genesis 2:1 uses the term rendered in old-English as "host," (plural), with the literal Hebrew meanings of "armies," "wars," and "warfare." I am indeed...
  3. T

    Symmetry and Asymmetry of the Universe: of Divine Origin?

    [Posted also at thescienceforum.com] It seems clearly that there is never a unit of nature, whether natural or "supernatural," that is perfectly symmetric, and that every unit of nature is perfectly asymmetric. Earth is a semi-symmetrical unit. Earth, moon and sun are a common unit. Earth...
  4. T

    Welcome

    I'm new here, yet my only natural greeting is to welcome you. Thank you.