Recent content by true_believer

  1. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Both along with desperation.
  2. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Oh he would definitely get more voters on his side, but he'll never do that. The game's afoot... https://www.cnn.com/2026/10/04/politics/democrats-election-interference-trump
  3. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Should I have stated the question in a simpler way for you to understand it?
  4. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    After MAGA and the Republican party get decimated in next few years, it's going to take a lot effort and time to fix all the damage that has been done. Restoration plans need to well thought out.
  5. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    So you agree that aborting an ectopic pregnancy to save the mother's life is a pro life stance?
  6. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    The so-called pro-life stance of MAGA is actually causing more suffering. This is why education is so importance.
  7. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Trump will blame Canada for a blue wave
  8. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    His threats and accusations against Canada are so pitiful, that comedians have plenty of material to work with.
  9. true_believer

    Trade deal with Canada ~ what happened?

    Trump keeps tripping over himself.
  10. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    This should be the new symbol of the Trump regime.
  11. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Someone needs to tell Donnie that lying isn't going to help his low poll numbers. https://www.indy100.com/politics/trump/trump-claims-prices-going-down
  12. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    Trumpet desperately wants to sell those soybeans.
  13. true_believer

    Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

    That ban ended for diaper Don in a New York minute. (y)(y) https://www.cnn.com/2026/09/24/politics/trump-press-lawsuit-ruling-white-house-access