Recent content by TrustandObey

  1. T

    Obedience REQUIRED

    According to Calvinism, it is not the seed nor the soil. The issue is the sower of the seed. The sower creates both the seed and the soil. The sower creates good soil and bad soil, the soil has no say so about accepting or not accepting the seed. The good soil was created to accept the...
  2. T

    Loss of salvation???

    I have heard a variety of claims - for me, I was determined to trust the Word of God and accept that I received the gift of the Holy Spirit at water baptism whether their was tongues of fire or not. There was not (although it was after a Wednesday night service). I think it's amusing how...
  3. T

    Loss of salvation???

    This is the error in your thinking. You are confusing cause with moment. Baptism is not the "way", it is the moment that we receive the remission of sins and the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for...
  4. T

    Loss of salvation???

    The key word in that verse is "and". It doesn't say if you only believe you are saved.
  5. T

    Loss of salvation???

    Your comment is babble.
  6. T

    Loss of salvation???

    Mark 16:16 "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
  7. T

    Loss of salvation???

    Believing or "knowing" you are saved, regardless of the level of sincerity or confidence does not equate to salvation.
  8. T

    The Church, and Israel and the Last Days.

    "Ethnic Jew"? What is a ethnic Jew and where did OMC mention this term?
  9. T

    Is cessation an observation or theology?

    It seems you are the one creating the false narrative. Have you not read the very first line of the OP? It clearly states physical supernatural manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Are you really that unaware of what this whole thread is about? CS1, you really do have mental issues.
  10. T

    Is cessation an observation or theology?

    Truth is based on reality and this thread was based on the reality of the claims of physical supernatural manifestations. Regardless of how many chapters are in Daniel or which books have been translated from Ethiopian it does not affect the lies of these false claims.
  11. T

    HOW CAN I BE 100% SURE THAT I WILL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN I DIE?

    Water baptism for the remission of sins is a commanded physical action. Acts 2:38 Peter answered them, "All of you must turn to God and change the way you think and act, and each of you must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins will be forgiven. Then you will receive the...
  12. T

    HOW CAN I BE 100% SURE THAT I WILL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN I DIE?

    It is rather hard to understand a theology that is forced to shoe horn the defining word of their narrative "alone" into every verse that is used to defend it. A theology that is forced to ignore scriptures that demand obedience in order to harmonize their reasoning. There is no "ALONE" in...
  13. T

    Saved by faith alone?

    Is this the nature of God? As part of the creation of God and if this is the nature of God then I have no choice other then to accept this. But is this the nature of God? Is the nature of a perfectly holy God to create a perfectly unholy mankind in His image? Is the nature of God to create...
  14. T

    Saved by faith alone?

    And what church is doing this?