Recent content by TylerLynnTaws

  1. TylerLynnTaws

    Did Christ declare all foods clean?

    Colossians 2:16- Let no one judge you by what you eat or drink or with regards to a religious festival, New Moon or Sabbath day.
  2. TylerLynnTaws

    Did Christ declare all foods clean?

    Colossians 2:16- Let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regards to a religious festival, New Moon or Sabbath day.
  3. TylerLynnTaws

    Did Christ declare all foods clean?

    Colossians 2:16-Let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regards to religious festival, a new moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
  4. TylerLynnTaws

    Gospel of God's love

    The gospel of God's love. God and Jesus Christ love us unconditionally like family.
  5. TylerLynnTaws

    The Singles Thread

    I know that some churches have ministries for divorcees or singles. That is the one thing is I was wanting to check out different churches to see what ministries that have to offer. I am still the New kid on the block where I live. I don't know the entire community. Some churches do have...