Recent content by wallyboy

  1. wallyboy

    Hi there everyone I haven't been on here for a while and now I'm back

    Description: I'm a 48 years old male with a mild cerebral Palsy in my right hand and I'm from Oklahoma and I'm a Christian and I'm single and my hobbies are reading American history and Bible and Christian books and novels and listening to music and watching movies and watching documentaries...
  2. wallyboy

    I seen Jesus!

    Amen
  3. wallyboy

    Funny Gifs Thread

  4. wallyboy

    For this I give you praise!

    Amen
  5. wallyboy

    Gone, but not Forgotten

    the a-team
  6. wallyboy

    Gone, but not Forgotten

    I love that show
  7. wallyboy

    Gone, but not Forgotten

  8. wallyboy

    Embarrassing Facts About Yourself

    I slip on ice
  9. wallyboy

    Favorite Preachers

    I like jack van impe perry stone and Billy Graham and david jeremiah
  10. wallyboy

    Pentecost

    Amen
  11. wallyboy

    Summer or Winter?

    summer I cant stand cold weather
  12. wallyboy

    im new here

    thank you God Bless
  13. wallyboy

    im new here

    my name is Kelly and my nick name is wallyboy. and im a Christian and im a 40 years old male from usa