Recent content by Watchman22

  1. W

    "Gods ways"

    1) Paul said, "I die daily." That's how we come to rest at the altar.... 2) The test of faith, is when He leaves you, and you don't feel Him anymore.... 3) Rom. 8:28, God works together all things. Rom. 8:29, That we might be conformed to the image of His Son.
  2. W

    "Gods ways"

    1) The price tag on salvation, is Lordship. 2) Jesus went on to do His job, alone! 3) The toughest part for Jesus was at the end of His ministry, everything before that got Him ready for it.
  3. W

    Altered in the Corridors of Time

    Traditions make void the word of God. A big part of the picture your trying to paint is the Greek word "pisteuo", the corresponding verb to pistis, where we get the noun faith, couldn't be correctly translated into the English language. The English language doesn't have a corresponding verb...
  4. W

    "Gods ways"

    1) The OT was based on "obedience", the NT is based on "promise".... 2) Go on to perfection.... We're related to Him now, "follow Him." 3) The manifestation of His presence, comes according to the laws of His Word...
  5. W

    Anyone here from Michigan?

    I drove through Michigan once, the roads left a permanent impression. Lol Im from Ohio.
  6. W

    Seeker of Truth

    Hi Alex, I would love to know why you would use the phrase, "if you have built a surrendered life to the Lord". That understanding of faith and faithing is something I don't see very often. Care to talk a little more about that?
  7. W

    "Gods ways"

    1) We're saved by grace, and known by our works.... 2) To who much is given, much is required.... 3) Facts in the OT aways symbolize spiritual truths in the NT....
  8. W

    "Gods ways"

    1) Surrender your lives to God and live a life inspired by such surrender, and be God governed.... 2) That same life that rose Jesus from the tomb, comes into us... 3) God views our sinful nature as already dead, all we have to do is stop acting like he's still alive and king....
  9. W

    I have questions

    That's true, eternal judgement is not of God. Only He will make that call. I'll send you a PM.
  10. W

    I have questions

    Hi Bojo, My name is Jay, if you have any specific questions, go ahead and ask.
  11. W

    Messiah Christ Anointed Hebrew Greek English

    You don't answer my questions, now your giving threats? We've never gotten anywhere in any discussion, I'll just put you in the cornfield, so i don't tread on you.
  12. W

    Messiah Christ Anointed Hebrew Greek English

    Thats not an answer to the specific questions I asked you.
  13. W

    Messiah Christ Anointed Hebrew Greek English

    Are you anointed? Have you tasted the heavenly gift? If so, what does it feel like?
  14. W

    Hi all. I'm Aimee, I'm new here.

    Ask questions, trust your intuition on the answers you receive.