Recent content by WayneNSO

  1. W

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    Id say personality disorders are more common than we would like to believe these days. There are a lot of people that are so self centred that they lack apathy for others. Such as sociopaths. Myself I can not feel indifferent about anything or anyone though.
  2. W

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    Love and hates means you have strong feelings about a person, and it is possible to feel both at once. Indifference though is not caring at all, not having any feelings, so I think you are right about indifference being the opposite of love.
  3. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I guessed you had missed NOT out but I still wanted to take advantage of the situation by saying they are all imaginative :)
  4. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    lots of imagination in that family then
  5. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Was not trying to prove any point just posted part of her vision as a reference, because it was the first mention of a secret Rapture and the first mention of the requirement of a special infilling of the Holy Spirit.
  6. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Here is an except from Margaret's vision if anyone's interested: "...now look out for the sign of the Son of man. Here I was made to stop and cry out, 0 it is not known what the sign of the Son of man is; the people of God think they are waiting, but they know not what it is. I felt this...
  7. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Margret McDonald - Edward Irving, Darby et all disagree, it is a secret rapture Margret saw it when Christ took her up to heaven to show her a video of it.
  8. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    It does not exist, you have to read things into the text that isn't there to conclude no saints on earth when Christ returns
  9. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Yes Thumper was way to cute to be a nickname for Trump :LOL:
  10. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I agree it is not two individuals, but it was at the time just before the reformation.
  11. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Is Thumper a nick name for trump ? I remember Thumper from Bambi :)
  12. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Oh yes no doubt times are going to be bad. Then all those who believe in a pre-trib rapture will be like chocolate soldiers melting when the heat is on. They will have to change to the post rapture position I guess. I see a scenario where Israel is destroyed and Christians having to come to...
  13. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I agree with what you said. Zionist Christians want a third world war because they think it will hasten the return of Christ. The global elites want the same to build their NWO on the ashes of the old. It will fail. I know you do not believe the same as me on Daniel 2 where it says about the...
  14. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    And you can disagree with me without being childish nasty or creating strawmen to argue against, you cant say the same for @cv5 The number of times he has said I believe something I do not believe just shows how ignorant he is. He is the only person on this chat thing that I dislike because...
  15. W

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    By his own words it is true though