Recent content by XavierD284929

  1. X

    Can Catholics be saved?

    I just want to believe in Jesus and be with him in heaven and this going to sound weird but im never been interested in Christianity my family forces me to go i think Christian church is boring too and i feel like Christianity can be saved but Not the only ones i feel like others can What...
  2. X

    Can Catholics be saved?

    I've been really interested in being a Catholic lately i Dont know if its a bad thing but my grandma said as long they believe that Jesus is the son of god than That's not bad
  3. X

    I keep sinning every single day

    Thank you, I really appreciate this advice. You explained it in a way that actually makes sense to me. Sometimes I do feel pressure from people around me and it can get overwhelming trying to fix everything at once. I think you’re right that I should focus on improving one thing at a time...
  4. X

    I keep sinning every single day

    Thank you for taking the time to say all this. I appreciate the encouragement fr. I know it’s something a lot of people struggle with but nobody really talks about it openly. I’ve been trying to get closer to Jesus and work on self control more. I know I need to stay away from things that...
  5. X

    I keep sinning every single day

    Thank you fr I appreciate this a lot. I never really thought about it that way before, especially the background behind that stuff. That honestly opened my eyes more. I’m really trying to get closer to God and stop falling into things that pull me away from Him. I know it’s not easy but hearing...
  6. X

    I keep sinning every single day

    I understand what you’re saying, and I appreciate the advice. I’m not trying to force religion on people or disrupt school. I just want to be able to bring my Bible and stay connected to my faith. I know I should be wise about when and how I talk about it. I’m a junior and I graduate in 2027...
  7. X

    I keep sinning every single day

    Hi guys i really hate sinning every single day the sin i always do is porn I feel bad for always praying to god and asking for forgiveness when its always the Same sin i always read the action Bible and listen to Christian music but What Do I say to god about this ima 17 year old and I plan to...
  8. X

    New person here

    Hii im new here