Recent content by Z10N

  1. Z

    Some thoughts on the Sabbath...

    This is a subject that I have recently become interested in as well. I'm glad that you wanted to look at this scripture in Numbers in context. As I try to reason this out in "context" as you say I think the strictness of the law was meant for this people who had been under the rule and have...
  2. Z

    How can I regain hope after all the mistakes I've made in my life?

    The first thing that you should know and come to understand is that you are a daughter of God and that His love is infinite. He loves you. He does not want you to feel hopeless. God allows us to feel guilt so that we can get back on the right path. Guilt however can be a tool of the deceiver...
  3. Z

    How many here have honestly walked away from God at some point?

    I’ve thought about that question throughout my life. The evil people in this world tend to go unpunished while those that believe in God seem to be tested constantly...or so it seems. Our ability to see clearly God’s plan is limited in this world. We tend to think that God is not working in...
  4. Z

    What is reformed?

    Forgive me, I'm new to all this. My parents were Dutch Reformed but I don't know too much about it. Do we know where the true church is then?
  5. Z

    Daughter not respecting family values

    I’ve been thinking a lot about your question. Probably too much because I have a teenage daughter and I might be in your situation in the next few years. A scripture that came to mind was Ephesians 6:4. When I read the NIV and KJV side by side the words that spoke to my heart were “Nurture”...