Recent content by Zandar

  1. Zandar

    Mind Control Devices

    A time will come when Instead of Shepherds feeding the Sheep, The Church will have Clowns Entertaining the Goats ~Charles H. Spurgeon~
  2. Zandar

    Mind Control Devices

    The mind does hear words in funny sounds. My friend used to think his frig was sending him messages in morse code, lol
  3. Zandar

    Whats the weather like where you are?

    Its such a nice picture though. Makes me wish I was laying there snacking off the ground :unsure:
  4. Zandar

    Mind Control Devices

    Its a drug. That is for sure.
  5. Zandar

    Whats the weather like where you are?

    so. using this i can find stuff with my own little method. what is 48 degrees f in Celsius? 41f equals 5c. it takes 7 to reach 48 from 41. so how much does it take to reach c from 5? cross multiply 7/x, 9/5 and you get 3.88. 5 plus 3.88 is 8.88 degrees celsius.
  6. Zandar

    Whats the weather like where you are?

    was 97 yesterday. I think ive figured out the f to c thing. im a little slow so didnt dawn on me the 9 to 5 ratio until i played with it. starts out 5 f -15 c. add 9 to f equals add 5 to c. 14f -10c, 23f -5c, 32f 0c, 41f 5c, etc
  7. Zandar

    What are you watching 😏

    Death Note is 19 years old this fall. It still seems so modern. There's a guy on Youtube that made a video about Columbo solving the Kira case. Its pretty good.
  8. Zandar

    ~Chuckle for the Day~

    I thought this was some pretty funny yet accurate American church history.
  9. Zandar

    Strictly Miscellaneous

    Not sure. It reminds me of the 90s chat rooms. I miss those. There would be one website, but on the site you could pick a chat room. Each chat room had a cool, imaginative name like Hot Zone, Area 66, Xencloud. It was so much fun.
  10. Zandar

    Mental Health Issues

    Its just not a friendly world for people who have mental problems. I think everyone who suffers from this stuff should probably befriend an animal somewhere. I've thought about trying to help at an animal shelter or something, also. But my neighbors have so many pets that run around here I...
  11. Zandar

    Strictly Miscellaneous

    @seoulsearch I got some pears off one of my pear trees today! Not sure when I planted them, but they are a little younger than my apple trees. My apple trees aren't doing so well this year so I guess the pears made up for it. Also have about 200 plus peppers ready to pick :D!