When I see Jesus talking to people of Earth... when He walked the Earth, I see A God-man who saw peoples Hearts, and His responses were in regards to that.
Sometimes He used logical conclusions readjusting the facts, we wrongly concluded initially, to have us see His principles, other times He asked questions that seemed to have nothing to do with the immediate issue at hand, directing His comments directly to the heart itself.
If I ask the question...Why do Men have sex after the third or forth date (Christian men, allegedly)...I know what the answer would be. So would most men. Regardless of their final decision on that subject. Sexual tension, and the feelings, and longings to show, and share, Love are real.
Now, here I could stop and share Scripture showing this is not real love etc,...But let me, instead, jump to ask the question that matters.....Firstly, let me say I am 100% all Man Baby! But the right question about my manhood in that department isn't about sex at all......The right Question is, "How much am I in Chris?" And, "How much time this week have I spent in prayer, His Word, and prone before Him?" Plus, "How many times have I trusted His promises?" Including, "Do I begin to understand as I listen to Him In quiet expectancy?"
Now after those questions go back to the issue of sex. God has not taken the temptation of sex away....at all!.... He has conquered the temptation at it's source. For that matter all sins! But there is a condition to that. A condition that needs a daily answer. For Christ asks us to pick-up our cross daily and follow Him. That "Condition" is If we remain in Him and His words remain in us.
How are we to get any answers right to anything, including sex without this premise? It's not just a intellectual conclusion, but an "overcoming-power-of -Grace" conclusion that Jesus Himself gives us and makes apart of our nature and demeanor in the New Me in Christ.
So I don't have to sit with my legs crossed jumping up and down saying, "no problem I am a Christian I don't need sex yet!" Not really meaning it at all except as a hallmark card you send to your Mom. But God gives us victory thru things already accomplished in Christ, over that issue. It's not, at all, fake behavior.
For women this is Great news, because it means there can be men out there that are truly able to get it right! Not sex reduced Men, but sexually alive and who have a righteous discernment in understanding how this powerful and fragile thing called sex can glorify God and man!
Today's times do not help in anyway the influences of men I would agree! Christian men need to take to arms over this! We need to check ourselves at the door. Men do we talk at the football game-day parties, when just us men are there, and talk cheaply about women in fun? If so,Why? The "B" word, even the chic comment needs to be put in its place!
Yeah but, 'Slave,' that's just in fun. Today's society just does those thing's. Well Ecclesiastes tells us there is nothing new under the sun, this isn't today's liberties allowed by God, seen purged by legalism, it is Sin pure and simple - just as in the Yesterday's.
It is the question of How do we see ourselves? Simply servants of God? Or boughten at a price; not our own, but owned by God?And if we are possessed by God we are also Heirs of God's family. For me ... once those ducks are in a row....male sexual frustration and the need to show my affections, which are real and fervent are then seen properly thru God's eyes. And Satan's overwhelming attacks are subdued by the authority of Christ. And I find He leaves me alone because He no longer has victory there.
Men love your wives (or future wives, remember - if you date that's the investment considered) as Christ loved the Church. How did Christ love the church? He nurtured them and loved them with all of Himself, He served them, He humbly put the church above Himself in service to them. This, men, is the foundation to a Great Sex Life!
Sometimes He used logical conclusions readjusting the facts, we wrongly concluded initially, to have us see His principles, other times He asked questions that seemed to have nothing to do with the immediate issue at hand, directing His comments directly to the heart itself.
If I ask the question...Why do Men have sex after the third or forth date (Christian men, allegedly)...I know what the answer would be. So would most men. Regardless of their final decision on that subject. Sexual tension, and the feelings, and longings to show, and share, Love are real.
Now, here I could stop and share Scripture showing this is not real love etc,...But let me, instead, jump to ask the question that matters.....Firstly, let me say I am 100% all Man Baby! But the right question about my manhood in that department isn't about sex at all......The right Question is, "How much am I in Chris?" And, "How much time this week have I spent in prayer, His Word, and prone before Him?" Plus, "How many times have I trusted His promises?" Including, "Do I begin to understand as I listen to Him In quiet expectancy?"
Now after those questions go back to the issue of sex. God has not taken the temptation of sex away....at all!.... He has conquered the temptation at it's source. For that matter all sins! But there is a condition to that. A condition that needs a daily answer. For Christ asks us to pick-up our cross daily and follow Him. That "Condition" is If we remain in Him and His words remain in us.
How are we to get any answers right to anything, including sex without this premise? It's not just a intellectual conclusion, but an "overcoming-power-of -Grace" conclusion that Jesus Himself gives us and makes apart of our nature and demeanor in the New Me in Christ.
So I don't have to sit with my legs crossed jumping up and down saying, "no problem I am a Christian I don't need sex yet!" Not really meaning it at all except as a hallmark card you send to your Mom. But God gives us victory thru things already accomplished in Christ, over that issue. It's not, at all, fake behavior.
For women this is Great news, because it means there can be men out there that are truly able to get it right! Not sex reduced Men, but sexually alive and who have a righteous discernment in understanding how this powerful and fragile thing called sex can glorify God and man!
Today's times do not help in anyway the influences of men I would agree! Christian men need to take to arms over this! We need to check ourselves at the door. Men do we talk at the football game-day parties, when just us men are there, and talk cheaply about women in fun? If so,Why? The "B" word, even the chic comment needs to be put in its place!
Yeah but, 'Slave,' that's just in fun. Today's society just does those thing's. Well Ecclesiastes tells us there is nothing new under the sun, this isn't today's liberties allowed by God, seen purged by legalism, it is Sin pure and simple - just as in the Yesterday's.
It is the question of How do we see ourselves? Simply servants of God? Or boughten at a price; not our own, but owned by God?And if we are possessed by God we are also Heirs of God's family. For me ... once those ducks are in a row....male sexual frustration and the need to show my affections, which are real and fervent are then seen properly thru God's eyes. And Satan's overwhelming attacks are subdued by the authority of Christ. And I find He leaves me alone because He no longer has victory there.
Men love your wives (or future wives, remember - if you date that's the investment considered) as Christ loved the Church. How did Christ love the church? He nurtured them and loved them with all of Himself, He served them, He humbly put the church above Himself in service to them. This, men, is the foundation to a Great Sex Life!