10 Warning Signs of Cult Recruitment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
why tell him he knows what he is doing ?

Jun 20, 2022
why tell him he knows what he is doing ?
sorry, had weir issues and my swather came 2 days earlier and i had not moved things in order for him to cut without issue.

why tell him, so he knows he is not fooling God.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
sorry, had weir issues and my swather came 2 days earlier and i had not moved things in order for him to cut without issue.

why tell him, so he knows he is not fooling God.
He knew he was not fooling God. It was the victims he was fooling they needed support and the freedom to speak... When girl 1 spoke out others followed.

Jun 20, 2022
He knew he was not fooling God. It was the victims he was fooling they needed support and the freedom to speak... When girl 1 spoke out others followed.
the man is just flat out wrong, but i am going to let you in on something i just found out because people started contacting me since i updated that facebook post.

the 1st girl, is a cousin to another girl, around same time had a similar issue to another Warsaw Pastor.

The Pastors are WRONG and both need to be booted.

but that particular family, everyone, has some type of issue with them.
i'm hillbilly, but we call those types off the rail nut jobs!

Jun 20, 2022
i could be lost in thought and if this particular girl thought i was staring at her, it would be told tomorrow i had sex with her.

that's the TYPE of people they are.

but, the Pastors did have SEX and need to be BOOTED.

but even if they did not have SEX, it very well could have ended up they did from her version...eventually.

that's all i am saying!

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
the man is just flat out wrong, but i am going to let you in on something i just found out because people started contacting me since i updated that facebook post.

the 1st girl, is a cousin to another girl, around same time had a similar issue to another Warsaw Pastor.

The Pastors are WRONG and both need to be booted.

but that particular family, everyone, has some type of issue with them.
i'm hillbilly, but we call those types off the rail nut jobs!
pedophile (US) noun
or British paedophile /ˈpɛdəˌfajəl/ Brit /ˈpiːdəˌfajəl/
plural pedophiles
Britannica Dictionary definition of PEDOPHILE
[count]

: a person who has a sexual interest in children
Should be hung from the nearest tree

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
In reading a couple articles about the so called church it has the ear marks of a cult. If the women are telling the truth the creeps 'confession' was a lie.
I am reminded of Swaggart's so called confession the one after he was busted.

Jun 20, 2022
pedophile (US) noun
or British paedophile /ˈpɛdəˌfajəl/ Brit /ˈpiːdəˌfajəl/
plural pedophiles
Britannica Dictionary definition of PEDOPHILE
[count]

: a person who has a sexual interest in children
Should be hung from the nearest tree
i cannot argue that fact.
i would have assumed, he had every opportunity to choose another option but rather took advantage.
i am just amazed that a Pastor, while the school connected to the Church was in session, and he is part of that, had that much free time to be that comfortable doing what she said.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Too late to backpeddle now.
Maybe look up "false accuser" as well as Simon Magnus.

Acts like a duck
Quacks like a duck
Looks like a duck....

It's not a mule....
Well certain events have happened that will make it hard for me to be online and honestly this is no longer a thing I need to deal with you can take what was spoken as you wish it doesn't change the end results.

Jun 20, 2022
Well certain events have happened that will make it hard for me to be online and honestly this is no longer a thing I need to deal with you can take what was spoken as you wish it doesn't change the end results.
You're in my Prayers!

Jun 20, 2022
I knew you didn't have much time. God told me in my spirit through His Spirit! Praying for you, Brother!

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I recommend you begin repenting.
Doubling down doesn't work with God or me.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I knew you didn't have much time. God told me in my spirit through His Spirit! Praying for you, Brother!
I really don't but that for me is a blessing I will keep working for him until my last breath but I have already seen the end results as well except it won't be death itself that takes me

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I really don't but that for me is a blessing I will keep working for him until my last breath but I have already seen the end results as well except it won't be death itself that takes me
Keep the faith bro that's spirit 🙂.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Keep the faith bro that's spirit 🙂.
I am on my phone so it's not easy to read but thank you and I also may need some advice from someone who is equipped with spiritual warfare in particular with witchcraft my sister Victoria and I have been at war in that area she's a what she calls a Wiccan and I'm trying to save her even though to be honest she was the reason I ended up here in the hospital I caught on to her tactic and that's when everything just went downhill but she is actually someone to church needs unlike me she is instinctively assertive and get stuff done but I could really use some intercessors because she is resistant and I may not be able to reach her alone

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I am on my phone so it's not easy to read but thank you and I also may need some advice from someone who is equipped with spiritual warfare in particular with witchcraft my sister Victoria and I have been at war in that area she's a what she calls a Wiccan and I'm trying to save her even though to be honest she was the reason I ended up here in the hospital I caught on to her tactic and that's when everything just went downhill but she is actually someone to church needs unlike me she is instinctively assertive and get stuff done but I could really use some intercessors because she is resistant and I may not be able to reach her alone
well there's a lot I could speak about this at this moment, but I would rather we discuss my personal experiences in private, with you.

I do know however that spiritual entities that are good at tricking people do exist.

I also know that from research in the bible lying miracles in the form of a mirage exist.

But to answer a question of how far or how powerful these mirages can go, or into what detail also has biblical foundation, for good and bad. As in a powerful mirage can be brought so that people believe a lie, but I don't think that that should be credited to God

So a question should be exactly what type of power does the bad side hold,

Is it something they have stolen, or something they were given In the beginning, and something they then went on to abuse,

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
well there's a lot I could speak about this at this moment, but I would rather we discuss my personal experiences in private, with you.

I do know however that spiritual entities that are good at tricking people do exist.

I also know that from research in the bible lying miracles in the form of a mirage exist.

But to answer a question of how far or how powerful these mirages can go, or into what detail also has biblical foundation, for good and bad. As in a powerful mirage can be brought so that people believe a lie, but I don't think that that should be credited to God

So a question should be exactly what type of power does the bad side hold,

Is it something they have stolen, or something they were given In the beginning, and something they then went on to abuse,
they operate with spirits even in the Bible there were necromancers and other warlocks all of them used spirits and often times would have to invoke their names to enact their will there's power in a name and my sister and I have been at war with me using prayer and rebuking her attacks but this time she got the upper hand but I just only feel the need to save her so either way I don't really consider how she does it or what powers she actually has I do however need help countering because she is enveloped in some bad stuff

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
they operate with spirits even in the Bible there were necromancers and other warlocks all of them used spirits and often times would have to invoke their names to enact their will there's power in a name and my sister and I have been at war with me using prayer and rebuking her attacks but this time she got the upper hand but I just only feel the need to save her so either way I don't really consider how she does it or what powers she actually has I do however need help countering because she is enveloped in some bad stuff
The only help I can give you is to tell her she has no power other than what theese spiritual forces are making her believe.

Niether can they send a person to hell.

I believe it's possible they could steal a persons mind, but not for ever 🙂