100 Post: Voices about Churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 9, 2014
Alright, so many people know I don't go to church all the time. I've been having a mission implanted into my mind about finding the church that God wants me to be in. First off, I have been to four separate churches in this area since I moved up here. The first one I attend was a baptist church all I remember from that church was politics that was the main focus. No real bible study, no real worship. Second church I attended was a church that was a little strange to me, it was more hands on healing approach (praying, and a lot of gift talk.) Third church I attend was a United Methodist Church out of all the churches I have attend, this one I actually attend to twice. I loved how simple it was a passage from the Word, and some praise and worship. It was one of the better churches I have been to. Besides being mistaken for being a homeless person winter months, and a long beard. Last church I attend was another Baptist Church this one I kind of like, but the only problem I didn't like was the whispers. People from the congregation talking behind your back. I've been having a "voice" to say stuck in my head about finding a church I kept making plans to go. Although, I want to go, but body wants to rest. Working in the realm I work (retail as a receiving associate.) It tears at you even though sometimes it may be three days a week, to five days a week. As well if I do more than one thing for instance if I have to go to the store on a Saturday, I want to stay home the next day and so forth if you understand what I am trying to say. To break all down to two simple questions? "Do you make yourself go to church?" Secondly, " How do you make yourself go to church?"