11.11.16 1 Vision 1 Dream..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Senior Member
Oct 13, 2014
6,908
1,988
113
Germany
Vision
I was standing somewhere in the open and I looked to my right and I saw Jesus in the air above a ocean. Out of his eyes came ice blue flames and his face almost looked angry..like he was about to judge or bring vengence
around him in the air were the dead from the ocean all around him. The presence of him was frightening. I ran to him and called his name and when I was about to touch his robe I saw his face shortly and everything turned black.

Dream
The Holy Spirit came like a dove faster than lightning and swirled around me and right above the water of the ocean and suddenly he became like a flash of light that gave me a kind of electric shock and it was so bright that I woke up like stung.

...
if anyone has any idea about the meaning of the 2nd one (or generally any input) feel free to tell me lol. God bless you all!
 
When you say generally any input do you mean about dream( 2nd one)? The first one I understand
 
missy2014;bt20435 said:
When you say generally any input do you mean about dream( 2nd one)? The first one I understand

well both is ok.. I think I understand the 1st one but I have no idea on the 2nd one
 
I dont know much about God's power realeased as an electric my imput is the Lord in the second dream gave you power for the first vusion event yeah the first one is Rev 6 stars falling comets naturally produce tsunamis they seem to both relate its above the ocean
 
missy2014;bt20437 said:
I dont know much about God's power realeased as an electric my imput is the Lord in the second dream gave you power for the first vusion event yeah the first one is Rev 6 stars falling comets naturally produce tsunamis they seem to both relate its above the ocean

well the problem is its so hard to describe it was like electric but softer but made me literally jump liek stung by a terantula and woke me up
 
I had the same experience this year from the soles of my feet to the tip of my head I jolted awake i didn't know my mum had declared this over myvlufe for years I heart mun
 
missy2014;bt20439 said:
I had the same experience this year from the soles of my feet to the tip of my head I jolted awake i didn't know my mum had declared this over myvlufe for years I heart mun

The last time I had a similar feeling like that was when I had a dream where I saw Jesus and myself preaching..just back and forth over and over and flashes of ilght every time I saw him again. I often scratch my head when it comes to that stuff lol
 
This was my experience :there was a bolt of energy, which began at my toes and rifled upward throughout my body. It exploded out the top of my head like a bolt of lighting. As this "energy" traveled upward it was like every cell in my body was energized. The best I can explain it was like the pins and needles one gets, but this was far from being uncomfortable. The experience lasted probably only a second or two, but after it left my body I was left with this euphoria. Almost feeling like I was floating.

Every pain, every frustration, every mental disparity I had been carrying with me, had been ripped from my being at the singular moment
 
I have heard a phophet that really predicted the Trump win...say that The Lord was going to judge Islam ... still kinda waiting to judge it altogether ...but the "sea" or ocean is clearly the people of the world or nations.
 
Was the dream in regards to the harvest of souls right before people are getting raptured?
Can you mean explain more about this other dream where and when were you preaching?
 
missy2014;bt20443 said:
Was the dream in regards to the harvest of souls right before people are getting raptured?
Can you mean explain more about this other dream where and when were you preaching?

well in the one where I was preaching I saw myself at a huge stage with hundreds and thousands of people. I remember I couldnt controll myself and I just kept yelling stuff like ''Through his striped we are healed!''
 
I will be too someone said in the new Jerusalem We will see Jesus preaching at pulpits in other words real Jesus preaching no compromise