12 pound Cancerous tumor removed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JimS765

Jul 22, 2018
God healed me of Cancer!!! I had a 12 pound tumor removed I went through 288 hours of Chemo and 28 days of radiation. Now I travel and speak at churches and events telling my story how God brought me through it all and how God can bring you through your darkest hour no matter if its cancer the loss of a loved one a marriage breakup etc. My story has touch many and God gets all the Glory!!!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing your testimony of healing, my friend. We serve a BIG MERCIFUL LIVING GOD, and He is able. All glory and honor to Him! Also, it’s great to hear that the Lord is using you to encourage others. Sending prayers and blessings your way!

JimS765

Jul 22, 2018
Your welcome....God is amazing!!!