13-year-old girl raped by more than a dozen illegal Mexicans in Texas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

13-year-old girl raped by more than a dozen illegal MEXICANS in Texas .

And after they let the girl go, she go's to a black man for help, and he sexually assaults her on top of what she already went through .

Why is this not in a speech by Obama ? Where are the marches for this ?

( video from Glen Beck below )
Glenn Beck’s Emotional Monologue on the Horrific Story He Says Is Being Swept Under the Rug Because It Doesn’t Further an ‘Agenda’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

this is just another separate story from the family member of a girl that did not make it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SBtwjTRthk

When is this going to stop ?

N

nathan3

Deuteronomy 22:25-27

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

These men should all be publicly executed and their evil put away from us . But instead. this continues on. And at the same time, there is a push to try and keep guns out of good peoples hands. This world is gone to pot. And shows no sign of getting better.

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

D

danschance

Poor girl.

..and that is way I don't have a TV.

Photoss

Sep 15, 2012
Makes me beyond sick. There is no excuse for the media not to cover this.

C

chuckychuck

I have got a new website to check *edited for advertising stuff*

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MidniteWelder

Romans 12:19
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Hold them and try them according to the laws of the Land.
(At the same time I've witnessed the Lords justice is often much more just than anything we could ever come up with :cool:)

Romans 2:6
God "will repay each person according to what they have done."

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
if someone did this to my daughter the law of the land wouldnt have a chance.

those guys would be dead by my hand. boondock saints style.

Jul 25, 2005
I pray someone like wisebeardman finds them. Rape is just about the most terrible thing you can do to anyone.

M

MidniteWelder

if someone did this to my daughter the law of the land wouldnt have a chance.
those guys would be dead by my hand. boondock saints style.

I'm not aware of what a "boondock saint" is..perhaps because I do live in the boondocks lol
But I believe I hear ya in what you're sayin Wisebeardman, and I believe you would be justified.
As I know that I would feel the same as you were it my loved one.
It is agreed those men definitely deserve their punishment for what they've done to that poor girl, I dont dispute that fact.

Yet at the same time
if one ever choose to become an agent of wrath, one must also realize they will have to answered to God for it,
just as King David, even though he may have been justified was still required to Answer to God for all he'd done.

1 Chronicles 22
7David said to Solomon:
“My son, I had it in my heart to build a house for the Name of the
Lord my God.
8But this word of the Lord came to me:
‘You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name, because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight.
9But you will have a son who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side. His name will be Solomon,

It should also be considered that if anyone chose to appoint themselves as judge and executioner, that it also be wise to consider that if one were to plan and carry out the act after the fact(as opposed to during self-defense) they may also be robbing God of any vengeance he may have had planned by beating him to the punch and stealing his thunder.
If they're dead theyve already been avenged, in fact some have a deathwish and don't care.
We should be cautious before telling God how its gonna be or to suggest that he "sit this one out, I got this"

Although letting one to remain living a life of turmoil until the Lord fully reveals to someone their wrongdoings, and they begin to endure guilt and anguish for realizing what they've done, reliving it in their mind day after day longing for death as if it would be a greater relief but it doesnt come... that is when their real punishment begins until the point they either:
1. seek Gods mercy and forgiveness pleading like a scared child who may get locked up in the dark basement for eternity
2. or they can no longer live with themselves

Look at the reason Judas ended up hanging himself

There's a man goin' round takin names,
and he decides who to free and who to blame
He will be a terror to those who do not yet fear him, as even the authorities God places are a terror for bad conduct
And to those who do fear him, his laws and commands will be respected
To those who Love him, will also show his love to others... like Paul

Last edited: