166K against Mass Survelliance (NSA) in internet petition

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
Re: 166K+ against Mass Survelliance (NSA) in internet petition

Feb. 11 Is 'The Day We Fight Back' Against NSA Surveillance
Strengthen Web Security on “The Day We Fight Back” | W3C Blog

Also related:
[video=youtube;BMwPe2KqYn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwPe2KqYn4[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwPe2KqYn4

Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore, and Tempora - PRISM Break - PRISM Break

Clearly a bi-partisan group and everyone on the internet can agree enough is enough to illegal spying.

Dec 18, 2013
Heh, I have been following the topic of mass surveilance even before Edward Snowden confirmed what anyone that read the various laws said.

It's a noble effort to try to stop the mass surveillance, but I have to say it is utterly futile. One can even see from Obama's latest directives on this issue that the upper echelon of American Power intends to strengthen the surveillance system by making it harder to leak information like Snowden did while still leaving in place and even expanding upon the laws which allow the mass surveillance state to exist.

Spying will not end. Americans are the nosiest people on the planet. Our leaders love spying on everyone on Earth, but hey our citizens like to do the same exact thing. In fact with the internet today any American Citizen can pretty much become the greatest spy in the world overnight and do so completely 100% legal.

So I would say instead of futilely trying to fight the system of spying, which is a battle you will never ever win, simply spy on the spies lol. It's really not that hard and you do not even have to be a hacker or do anything illegal. All you have to do is look at what is public information and think and question. From this point you can pretty much find out that nothing is trully secret in the world.

Dec 12, 2013
Re: 166K+ against Mass Survelliance (NSA) in internet petition

I am thankful for our rights, but good luck with stopping the (NSA) from doing anything they want to do!