2,000 years old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
H
Ok i think this is the last millenium. Who wants to bet?
Ha Ha If we bet and win how are we going to know? I doubt that I will be around in 2999 to claim any winnings and
if I was and this is the last millenium there will be no time to celebrate the fact. Meanwhile lets concentrate on getting though
the next decade without blowing ourselves to bits

Apr 15, 2017
Today I realized the earth is really 2,000 years old. I thought it was more than that.
I am one of the greatest mathematicians ever in the history of mankind, with an I.Q. of well over 200, and a memory like a computer remembering details from when I was 2 days old.

And I calculated that the earth is 6005 years, 2 months at 30 days per month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 52 minutes, and 37 seconds, which I wrote all that part of the time until the last second, and when that second came I typed 7 so that it would be accurate at the time I finished typing the time concerning the earth that we inhabit, and live on, and dwell upon.

It took me 3 blackboards full of equations, being side by side, and understanding history, and genealogies, and 10 hours a day working for 83 years to figure this out, which I started when I was 10 years old.

Which I was so engrossed in my work, that I looked crazier than Albert Einstein, and anybody else for that matter, with hair that was wild all over the place, and so long that I was tripping over it, so I let it drag behind me to keep it out of the way.

I barely ate, barely slept, for while I only worked for 10 hours a day I had a hard time sleeping, for my mind kept rambling, and pondering, and wondering, trying to find out the age of the earth, for I knew when it was over that it would bring me fame and fortune like no other.

My appearance was that of a dead corpse, after 10 years of starting this 83 year journey, and did not bath, did not brush my teeth, wore the same clothes, and did not wash them, and my dad said it was a good idea for me not to go outside, for I would frighten the children, unless it was Halloween, or Veterans day, for I could pull it off as combat stress, for they did not know I was not in the military.

But now that is is over I regret doing it, for it did not gain me the fame and fortune that I thought it would, for the times have changed, and what would be great 83 years ago now does not seem to matter if you have the knowledge of it, or the impact I thought it would.

Oh I wish I could go back in time and start over, for I would of not took on this endeavor that nibbled at my brain like a rat, and OCD that would not quit thinking about it, and there was no rest, no relaxing, for even when I did sleep, and dream, I would dream of working on how old the earth was.

I did not have a job, and if my dad had not of been rich, I would of not been able to support myself, but my dad felt sorry for me saying I was mentally ill, and I said I'll show you dad, I sure will, for you do not know what you are talking about, but then I quickly added with all due respect sir, so he would not cut me off from my basic needs, for I figured if they could get away with saying something to their superior officer in the military as long as they included the with all due respect sir, I figured it would work with my dad too, and it did.

But when my dad passed away I was lucky to get support from other people.

I could of used my intelligence to do good for humanity, or be rich, have a beautiful wife, travel the world, but nooooooo, for I was so obsessed with trying to figure out how old the world was that it robbed me of my life, and nearly caused me to go insane, but I held on by a slender thread most of the time, and I did not crack.

So do not let this happen to you like it did to me, and rob you of your precious time by trying to figure out how old the world is, oh wait, what am I saying for I already told you, oh never mind.

Do I need to put a LOL, or do you people know I am kidding, for like some people say there is a sucker born every minute, but I know you people are not one of them.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I am one of the greatest mathematicians ever in the history of mankind, with an I.Q. of well over 200, and a memory like a computer remembering details from when I was 2 days old.

And I calculated that the earth is 6005 years, 2 months at 30 days per month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 52 minutes, and 37 seconds, which I wrote all that part of the time until the last second, and when that second came I typed 7 so that it would be accurate at the time I finished typing the time concerning the earth that we inhabit, and live on, and dwell upon.

It took me 3 blackboards full of equations, being side by side, and understanding history, and genealogies, and 10 hours a day working for 83 years to figure this out, which I started when I was 10 years old.

Which I was so engrossed in my work, that I looked crazier than Albert Einstein, and anybody else for that matter, with hair that was wild all over the place, and so long that I was tripping over it, so I let it drag behind me to keep it out of the way.

I barely ate, barely slept, for while I only worked for 10 hours a day I had a hard time sleeping, for my mind kept rambling, and pondering, and wondering, trying to find out the age of the earth, for I knew when it was over that it would bring me fame and fortune like no other.

My appearance was that of a dead corpse, after 10 years of starting this 83 year journey, and did not bath, did not brush my teeth, wore the same clothes, and did not wash them, and my dad said it was a good idea for me not to go outside, for I would frighten the children, unless it was Halloween, or Veterans day, for I could pull it off as combat stress, for they did not know I was not in the military.

But now that is is over I regret doing it, for it did not gain me the fame and fortune that I thought it would, for the times have changed, and what would be great 83 years ago now does not seem to matter if you have the knowledge of it, or the impact I thought it would.

Oh I wish I could go back in time and start over, for I would of not took on this endeavor that nibbled at my brain like a rat, and OCD that would not quit thinking about it, and there was no rest, no relaxing, for even when I did sleep, and dream, I would dream of working on how old the earth was.

I did not have a job, and if my dad had not of been rich, I would of not been able to support myself, but my dad felt sorry for me saying I was mentally ill, and I said I'll show you dad, I sure will, for you do not know what you are talking about, but then I quickly added with all due respect sir, so he would not cut me off from my basic needs, for I figured if they could get away with saying something to their superior officer in the military as long as they included the with all due respect sir, I figured it would work with my dad too, and it did.

I could of used my intelligence to do good for humanity, or be rich, have a beautiful wife, travel the world, but nooooooo, for I was so obsessed with trying to figure out how old the world was that it robbed me of my life, and nearly caused me to go insane, but I held on by a slender thread most of the time, and I did not crack.

So do not let this happen to you like it did to me, and rob you of your precious time by trying to figure out how old the world is, oh wait, what am I saying for I already told you, oh never mind.

Do I need to put a LOL, or do you people know I am kidding, for like some people say there is a sucker born every minute, but I know you people are not one of them.
There was this standing ovation thingy that one day ago, oh wait here it is:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018

And I think you’re right
Who would’ve thought .
I’m surprised you didn’t cripple yourself in the process.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
LOL...Is this a joke? There is nothing to even debate here. I'm sure everyone everywhere will agree that the world is over 2000 years old. Heck it's already 2019 AD....So if it is only 2000 years old is the BC time period in history just a fairy tale....LOL
True....

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This one sounds right....👍

According to Genesis In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. What we are not told is
when the beginning was when he created them. They could be millions of years old. The central truth
about creation in the Bible is that God brought them about.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
According to Genesis In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. What we are not told is
when the beginning was when he created them. They could be millions of years old. The central truth
about creation in the Bible is that God brought them about.
Whoaaaaaaaa

Ehh lol please, the kids