2 Prayer requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

I have two prayer requests. The first one is for my parents, for they are in a situation and problem with something. And need to break free from the bondage. Please pray that God may intercede and take hold of this bondage and set my parents free from this situation. It is a financial problem...and this is a bother to them.

The second prayer is for myself and my family. I have been judging wrongly and need to be corrected. I need to be more humbled to God and people and seek His wisdom and knowledge. I seem like I am doing wrong to people around me but yet I think of it as a test or trial or tribulation. If I am doing wrong please pray that God would show me my sins and correct my actions and words and not just through the words of my mother but from other things. Thank you brothers and sisters. Amen

A

AnandaHya

Isaiah 57:15
For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “ I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

remember God's Joy C4GW, people talk about trials and tribulations but even when Paul was going through them he spoke of the JOY of God in his heart.

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for your parents, for you and family. :)
Jesus is so good, that he has set this upon your heart, because He has, you may be confident He will bring it all to compleation. :)

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying for those prayer requests. The bible says in James 1: 5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
God bless

M

Maya86

Praying that God blesses everyone with His love, light, abundance and gives them great knowledge, wisdom, patience, understanding and compassion for each other. :)

L

Lovejoy

Pray that your parents will be blessed financially.
May God help you and set u free. Be Blessed

S

shekaniah

Praying in agreement for God's blessings and wisdom to rein in your house, In Jesus Name Amen

N

NMsmile

God you know the earnestness of our brother. I ask that he find favor. Favor with the adults in his life. Favor at school. Favor with his peers. Lord God I ask that you give him wisdom in who he is hanging out with, where he spends his time, how he presents himself. We know man looks at the outside but you look at the heart.

Jesus I ask you to intercede on behalf of his parents financial situation. I ask you to start easing the constrictions and start pouring out the blessings. Father God we know you own the cattle on a thousand hills and that your children will not go begging for bread. Lord free them up so that they can see you hand in the situation and that you can be glorified.

AMEN.