2 TIMOTHY 2:2 "...faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also."

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We can agree on this scripture....unless (we) thinks I`m unqualified , I am sighing as I write because as it goes ,( we) has determined who they will allow to partake in This scripture.....
 
When I went to this site, it immediately asks you for your personal information without telling you anything about the newsletter or showing you examples of its articles.

I'm assuming it is only for faithful "men?"

Joi - a faithful woman of God who is able and willing to teach others.