200 Proofs Earth Is Not A Spinning Ball Videobook By Eric Dubay

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I have some homework for you to finish. Please find me a picture,not a CGI, showing several satellites' in space in a single picture. I bet you can't do it. You get a failing grade.

lol you have a TON of homework you haven't even attempted yet.

why should any of us do your assignment?

but here:

NOSS-Pair-2-1-580x502.jpg

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
How many people have you convinced that the earth is flat?
As many as have seen the flat earth threads I posted and also several people I know. That's a lot of people.
um, hate to break it to you, but i really don't think a single person has been convinced by your threads that the earth is flat at all. not even one. i think exactly the opposite has actually happened: these threads convince people that the earth is not flat.

so far on this website there's you, GaryA, and possibly that new guy Joshua_6.
but GaryA was already deceived before you started making threads at all, and i suspect the other guy too. you didn't convince them.

what you've actually managed to persuade people of with these threads is that you're nuts, and the people poking holes in all this nonsense your idol keeps telling you to post have been firmly reinforcing the fact that the earth is a globe.

so..
you believing that everyone who sees these threads is convinced by them that the earth is flat is just one more thing to add to the list of falsehoods you ascribe to.

i'm sorry for you. sorry to see you in this state.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Spherical has been very respectful in his replies. Agree or not, think his theory is crazy or not (I think it is crazy), I respect the manner in which he responds.

Mar 2, 2016
Spherical has been very respectful in his replies. Agree or not, think his theory is crazy or not (I think it is crazy), I respect the manner in which he responds.

Maybe so, but there is no meat on them bones.

Jan 9, 2016
The constellation Vulpecula can be seen from 90 degrees North latitude, all the way to 55 degrees South latitude. Taurus, Pisces and Leo can be seen from 90 degrees North all the way to 65 degrees South. An observer on a ball-Earth, regardless of any tilt or inclination, should not logically be able to see this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.