22

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robbinette
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Robbinette

Guest
Okay I know that are a lot of people who are not fans of Taylor Swift. But on her new cd Red she has a song called 22. You should listen to it. She isn't a Christian artist but I listen to all kinds of music that I like to hear wether its just the song or the beat that I like as long as its not offensive. Anyhow I heard this song and I just loved it it's so fun. She goes on to talk about how she's feeling like 22 and how it's a time for new beginnings, forget the heartbreaks and just keep dancing like we were 22. I think as a Christian I always interpret things differently so I'm sure this is Not how she meant it lol. I think whenever people "grow up", get jobs, have families things just become so busy, life gets stressful and sometimes we can feel like we have this huge burden on us. We can forget that all we have to do is give our burdens to God and be lighthearted. This song made me feel like God gave us this day for a reason. Every day is a new beginning. You will never be as young as you are right now today. Right now is the time to do things you know God has been putting on your heart. God gave us this day to live in His Name. Sing and dance, forgive and forget. If this was your last day would you be ready? Live, love, laugh and live like your 22 :)
 
I just cant fathom why does she have to compose a song everytime she breaks up with someone. @____@
 
Haha I know I was talking about that to someone earlier this week. We were like so don't you think she should be running out of material to sing about by now? Obviously not lol :D
 
Just had a birthday and that song was in my head the WHOLE time .>_< lol.
 
maybe there's something wrong with her. no wonder she keeps on changing bfs every now and then. hehe.
 
Well, strong emotions tend to make creative juices flow in certain people. I know that when I am sad, or angry, or ridiculously happy is when I write the best poems or stories! Could be the same for her. She needs a new muse!