2nd Make it or Break it date with destiny...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
I've had a rough year. It's been the worst last 2 years of my life. This year has been rough. I don't want to get into detail of all the unfortunate events that have taken place. But it's numerable.

The one good thing I found out today though is that a Judge decides next month if my criminal case goes to trial or not. The situation is like this. I've learned tons through this process. I just hope and pray this doesn't go to trial. If it doesn't go to trial I might have a chance at actually having a normal life again. If it does then it's gonna be a rough next year or two until it's all dealt with. I just hope it doesn't go to trial so I can eventually get back to a normal life. I have so many other problems in life as well that I honestly need to catch a break.

I just hope that God hears my prayers and is merciful on me. Please please pray that God will have these charges thrown out and give me another chance. I honestly deserve one last chance. Thank you!

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will keep you in my prayers. You should not worry that God is merciful to you. He loves you the same as when you were created before conception in your mother's womb. Keep praying and have faith in God no matter what happens. Know that it will be God's will to make you into a better person.

I John 3 7:1
"Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not."

St. Matthew 6:25, 33-34
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink: nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Still praing in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

splendor258

I just pray for the WILL of God be done in your life.

No matter what comes along, I pray that you don't get discouraged but stay still in God's presence.

S

shekaniah

Praying for him...