3 Step Plan LGBT Mafia To Destroy Christian Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

krow

Thankyou for confirming what I said was the truth as I have found almost without exception that homosexuals only oppose the truth, never lies because they are in denial and as a result they believe their lies to be the truth. Most of the time the only ones that are not in denial are those who want help to get rid of their unwanted same sex attraction.

Unfortunately, you have yet to realise that your particular experience does not make it the yardstick which everyone else makes their judgment by. Mine is not based on one person's experience. It is based on many homosexuals with an unwanted same sex attraction and years of study and listening and reading the stories of those who had an unwanted same sex attraction and no longer have.

It would be foolish of me to say that after all that research and experience I should ditch it all because Joe says otherwise.
By the way what am I supposedly in denial of? I don't think you understand where I'm coming from at all here dude... o_O now that i re-read what you wrote another time.

K

krow

Thankyou for confirming what I said was the truth as I have found almost without exception that homosexuals only oppose the truth, never lies because they are in denial and as a result they believe their lies to be the truth. Most of the time the only ones that are not in denial are those who want help to get rid of their unwanted same sex attraction.

Unfortunately, you have yet to realise that your particular experience does not make it the yardstick which everyone else makes their judgment by. Mine is not based on one person's experience. It is based on many homosexuals with an unwanted same sex attraction and years of study and listening and reading the stories of those who had an unwanted same sex attraction and no longer have.

It would be foolish of me to say that after all that research and experience I should ditch it all because Joe says otherwise.
By the way what am I supposedly in denial of? I know what the scriptures say, and I don't think you understand where I'm coming from at all here dude... o_O now that i re-read what you wrote another time.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
By the way what am I supposedly in denial of? I don't think you understand where I'm coming from at all here dude... o_O now that i re-read what you wrote another time.
The truth.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
By the way what am I supposedly in denial of? I know what the scriptures say, and I don't think you understand where I'm coming from at all here dude... o_O now that i re-read what you wrote another time.
The truth.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
No genuine Christian is going to follow deceived immoral homosexual agitators to hell. Only the apostates will.

Rather, we demand that homosexual groups promote heterosexual monogamous marriage with celibacy beforehand as God's only sexual design for humanity.
So right AoK but they won't do that because they can't handle the truth.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I don't think I could have made that connection in the Bible any better than you have sir. The Church ABSOLUTELY is an Army, which necessitates that we be strong soldiers for the Lord our God. That means, that when outside influences try to break down the walls of our chapel, when the world tries to impose it's order of business upon our faith... we must unite our strengths as one to combat the very present and persistent evils that will stop at nothing to see us undone.
That sounds like an order to arms. Count me in.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Be more specific. We are thinking the same thing or we are not.
Can't get more specific than the truth which by the way sets men free. Homosexuals are in bondage to a perverted form of living so they cannot be free until they are free of it.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
NO, not by a long shot.
I would like to make it quite clear where I stand. The campaign to make homosexuality legitimate is based on lies, the first being that you are born homosexual. The father of lies is satan therefore the homosexual campaign is orchestrated not by homosexuals, it is orchestrated by satan. The homosexuals are just pawns in his hands and when he has no further use for them he will dump them big time.

This campaign of his is a direct attack on the image of God which he invested in the family so satan has to destroy the family to destroy the image of God. In scripture the metaphor of the family is very prominent.

Same sex marriage is not the goal. It is a means to an end which is to destroy the family as we know it and to make any relationship legal and acceptable so that they can indulge in any and all immoral sexual activity without sanction including men having sex with boys (documented).

You will notice the homosexual cartel will always oppose the truth but never lies for the simple reason they now believe that their lies are the truth.

So what do we do? Sit and play Kumbaya and hope that it will all go away or do we put on the whole armour of God and fight for the truth and for the lives of young men and women being torn apart by satan's lies and the machinations of homosexuals and their lapdogs the government.

I have two children and eight grandchildren and have been involved in working with young people for many years and I don't intend to sit on my backside and let satan roll right over us and destroy what God has created for his glory and our benefit.

Most of the church is going to fall in line with satan's lies but the word is clear that there is going to be a remnant that will not. I am going to do all I can to make sure I am one of that remnant because I want to hear on judgement day "well done good and faithful servant" not "depart from me I never knew you."

John 3:21 But everyone who lives by the truth will come to the light, because they want others to know that God is really the one doing what they do.

John 16:8 The Spirit will come and show the people of this world the truth about sin and God's justice and the judgment.

Romans 1:25 They gave up the truth about God for a lie, and they worshiped God's creation instead of God, who will be praised forever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 13:6 Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil.

2 Corinthians 6:7 We have spoken the truth, and God's power has worked in us. In all our struggles we have said and done only what is right.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 Lost people will be fooled by his [satan's] evil deeds. They could be saved, but they will refuse to love the truth and accept it.