Hello everyone, 
There are 7 Letters to 7 Churches in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation. Let’s read them one by one and share any understanding that the Holy Spirit gives us.
I’ll create a thread for each letter to each church so we can discuss them separately.
Try to stay away from commentaries…just read the scriptures and ask the Holy Spirit to open them to you and give you understanding…then share with all of us what you heard the Spirit saying….
Here is the 3rd Letter to the angel/messenger of the church of Pergamos:
Revelation 2:12-17
12 “And to the angel/messenger of the church in Pergamos write,
Greeting:
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands:
‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:
Evaluation:
13 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
Correction:
14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Instruction:
16 Repent,
Consequence:
or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
Commends them:
(None)
Exhorts them to hear the Spirit and overcome:
17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’
Looking forward to reading all your posts!

There are 7 Letters to 7 Churches in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation. Let’s read them one by one and share any understanding that the Holy Spirit gives us.
I’ll create a thread for each letter to each church so we can discuss them separately.
Try to stay away from commentaries…just read the scriptures and ask the Holy Spirit to open them to you and give you understanding…then share with all of us what you heard the Spirit saying….
Here is the 3rd Letter to the angel/messenger of the church of Pergamos:
Revelation 2:12-17
12 “And to the angel/messenger of the church in Pergamos write,
Greeting:
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands:
‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:
Evaluation:
13 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
Correction:
14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Instruction:
16 Repent,
Consequence:
or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
Commends them:
(None)
Exhorts them to hear the Spirit and overcome:
17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’
Looking forward to reading all your posts!