4 maried ppl a situation of unhappyness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

steve2010

a man & woman living in sin. both in unhappy marige. fall in love and take god and jesus back into there life. together thy split and pray for god to restore there mariges. but still love each other deeply. both feel god put them together for a reason. through prayer can we give a time period to c if god is going to restore our original marige. if not can we devorce and marie each other to live a good godly chistian life together.

P

Paws4Jesus

Well, God does things in 'GOD'S Time' not ours, so I wouldn't put a time limit on it so to speak. But I do commend you both for going back to your marriages and trying to work things out. Best of luck and may God be with you every step of the way, giving you Peace and Strength.

I

iraasuup

I don't understand the question.

C

collective

what I have learnt through my life is that when I met people that Im instantly attracted to it doesnt mean that it has to end up in a sexual relationship, it may be that God want to better you as a person and/oryour life in some way by their by their advise, their knowledge, or better you in talents if you have the same and visa-versa but not for emotional and physical attraction which u must push aside if that happens, you marraige is an asset before God no matter how bad your marraige is, If your spouse still want to keep being married to you and want to remain with you and you remain with her then before God to the both of your credit work it out, before God Almighty stay faithful to your marraige, It will better you as a person, If I left my husband for another man when he has been good to me, I dont think i want my life to be judged by God as it says in Hebrews, that person has no business interfereing in your marraige regardless of how you feel about each other

S

star_gazer

Steve, are you saying they broke up and started haivng sexual relationships with other people but were still married? They cannot be "living together in sin" and simmultaneously be "married." So I'm not clear here. Are they in a common law marriege?

Sorry brother but everyone is living in sin until they choose to accept the gift of salvation. If they werew never legally married they should do so. If they were cheating and lying and drinking and drugging and being lousy parents then it is time to straightenout and fly right using God a s the center of their new marriage.

Do they both want to be together? Hav ehtey both found Christ? The best thing I can suggest is that you attend a local marraige seminar withwww.marriagebuilders.com. These guys have excellent seminars that help you learn how to treat and respect one another's needs.

Try that first and then go from there. It will take time; but it will make all the differnce in the world! Stay focussed on God and you can do anything brother! God bless!