40million Russians to Underground Bunkers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1LonelyKnight

It's hard to believe a person like John Kerry has the keys to ww3 in the ignition. I agree with Schism prayer is in order.
Catholic guy from St Paul's Predatory Prep School who is embraced by the Jesuit pope in the name of the New Atlantis 322 Skull and Bones. Sounds pretty Biblical to me.

1LonelyKnight

Cardinal of the Kremlin:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Did they come out ? Just wondering

C

CharlieGrown

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 9:43 P.M., Sunday, June 19th, 2016. Condition code is Yellow. DEFCON 3.
There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however the situation is considered fluid and can change rapidly.

See tanakh, no worries. :rolleyes:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 9:43 P.M., Sunday, June 19th, 2016. Condition code is Yellow. DEFCON 3.
There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however the situation is considered fluid and can change rapidly.

See tanakh, no worries. :rolleyes:

Phew i can take my tin foil hat off then!

Nov 15, 2016
Lets be honest, there is alot of conspiracy going around, we won't really know whats going on unless they come out and admit it. I do believe the world is corrupt and full of sin though, and we know this corruption is going to trigger the end of the world, it doesn't really matter how its going to happen, we know it will. We know we can't stop it, if we could god wouldn't need to come back. All sin leads to death, everything we see in the world is a result of that.