A
Ariel82
Guest
5 spiritual disciplines (30 minutes or more each day)
1.Worship (music, meditation, nature walk, bike ride, kayaking, swimming, etc) basically giving thanks for the wonderful blessings God has already given me.
2. Listen/ read bible
3. Outreach/ missions (cards, call someone, volunteering)
Reaching out to others and reminding them of God's love
4. Prayers/ journaling..a time for personal reflection and for me to talk to God or listen for His answers
5.5. Classwork/ bible study (steven ministry reading, disciple 1, Christ care, other Christian books or movies)
So you see I worship God every day. Each day is different because God moves me where He calls me but each day I see His blessings and His hope and I have His joy in my heart.
Sunday I go to church sometimes I serve in the children ministry as a Sunday school teacher or serve communion or whatever God leads me to do.
Monday I babysit for the Moms connect group at church and sometimes attend a yoga class an 87 lady teaches.,,it's not demonic but more of a stretching class. She is christian, we don't worship deities but she does each class by announcing us with oil on our foreheads, giving us a head and neck massage, telling us to let go of working and give our worries to God. Then she says " be kind to yourself and be kind to others."
Tuesday I attend a bible study (discipleship 1 by the Methodist conference preacher) and a Stephen ministry training class
Wednesday I volunteer and mentor and tutor 2 sixth graders, then tutor 9 teenagers at church from 4-5,
Have dinner with our church (60-120 people) and then lead a Christ care small group for moms (just 3-6 people) we plan on starting Adam Hamilton video series "Half truths"
(anyone else tired yet? Lol but God gives me energy to do it..,just not list it all) anyway keep in mind I have a husband and two kids 9 and 12 to care for as well.
Thursday is my family day. Sometimes I go to the elementary school in the morning but this is the day I normally clean the house and my family cuddles on the couch watching a Netflix movie...However during wrestling season. Not so much since my son wrestles with his middle school team.
Friday I prepare food so I don't have to cook Sat. Sometimes we go camping on the weekends
Sat I do what ever reminds me of my true home and my heavenly father's love. This Sat I spent at a Messianic service, listening to a friend, buying food at an oriental srore, petting animals at a pet store, bday party