5 to 10

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Wow!

I just commented on Nods' post and I only was calling you 'Latika' to make you smile and 'Jai Ho' is one of my favorite songs and SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is a great movie with that song and that girl. I called you jillo because you nicked yourself close to that , and, so, jillatin(gelatin is part of making jell-o) was simply a play on jillo(jillo, get it?:)) So, sorry, if that flirtation-fun humor was not your style, but I meant nothing but to make you :) with it.

Anyway, sorry, I offended you, and, again, Nods was being UNpositive-"I think I will be unmarried in 5 years because I still will be grumpy." And, it got worse, and, sure, maybe NOds is kiddin' but she said in 10 Years, "I will probably be dead."

Now Nods and I on here chatting a lot and I comment on her stuff sometimes , and she on my stuff. but I don't try to be outright flirty with anybody now . No offense to any and all the lovely ladies all on here, the Lord leads. Hopefully, I pray there lives too. :) and, that goes for anybody, yes, the Lord leads is popular saying I say constantly in life. And, I am car from perfect but I do have a STRONG, STRONG, STRONG personal relationship with God now, and, yes, I still make many mistakes in life and I've been to the altar at my church many a-times. God ALWAYS is there for me (you too:) )

And so please accept my apology and I won't comment on anything you say again, as, hey, I come on Christian chat to fellowship, have a positive thing doing for free time and, like, I was trying to do with you and Nods, joke around and have a little fun, and, ultimately, I take serious consideration to someone using the word 'I' and then 'dead' in the same sentence. And, yeah, hey, Nods is a fan favorite on here so IF I ever can be encouraging to her I try to be and what she said was funny, as Nods dry humor is funny

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

waaaaaaait wait wait...

i wasnt saying YOU would be dead in ten years.. i was talking about myself....

i think your confused

E

evelina

i would love to learn to drive standard/ manual :D
and i would like to learn always something to....in all of those years/ every day

J

Jullianna

It's fun, evelina. :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Apology accepted, Green.

G

GreenNnice

God bless you, jilly.
----
Nods?

Huh.

I know you were talking about yourself, I was just, well, anyway, and, I am simple quoting a line from Titánic movie or close to it as Jack is shivering in the Behring sea and Rose, shivering too, says something like, ' Jack, I am so cold, I don't think I can make it any longer.'

And, Jack says, 'Yes, you are going to make it. Rose. You are going to be rescued and get married to a great guy and you are going to be very hippy, have many children, and, live a LONGER life.'

I just pray for God's best for you, Nods, like I pray for all the ladies on cc.

D

diyahna2011

probably happily married with kids...have an established career...have an early childhood school...travelled to different places...and very thankful to God's abundant blessings! amen!

G

goro909

I hope that after 5 years I will be done with my education and I will have a job in the finances/accounthing field . 10 years - be married , have my first child