Prayer Request Pray Now Please! 

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Heriberto777

I need a better relationship with Jesus, My whole body to be healthy and Head , Strong Protection, and Be Filled with the Holy Spirit. Amen God Bless .

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you bro. May God bless you!

A

AnandaHya

Dear Lord we pray for all the people who seek your truth because we know you tell us that if we seek with an open heart we will find and who if their child ask for bread they will them stones or a viper? No our God is Good and we as sinners can love how much more is GOD's love? God you are wonderful and we need to remember the words of this song and not let Go of the words of God and following His will and not ours in our life. God we humbling beseech you with our hearts trouble we approach your throne and lay our trouble upon it. When you come we will arise restored and at peace for Your power is greater then any in this world and the arrows of the Devil will never penetrate the shield you have placed around your faithful. Lord your will and understanding surpass that of any man's for we know only in part. I will wait and trust in my Lord for he is KING!

YouTube - James Ingram "Don't Let Go" music video

C

choZn

That is a goal that all of us should be striving for every day. Thank you for the reminder. Yes, I will pray for you.

C

Crazy4GODword

Shalom
You are in my prayers brother, God bless

T

twyllaluvsme

God has something great in store for you :)
you are in my prayers!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying and praising in Jesus Christ is Lord before God Our Father for a whole healing !
Thankyou Jesus for all your care!

In Jesus, God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear brother, pray to our Father for the gift of faith overflowing. Salvation is not a feeling, feelings come and go. The gift of the Holy Spirit is wonderful, but it is so powerful, that very few can live there very long It does not mean that when the Holy Spirit leaves us that God leaves us.

Stay close to our Lord, talk with Him often, read His word a little eveyday, go out and spend time with your brothers and sisters in Christ. They are always a great help to us. Perhaps you can even be of help to them.

I pray our Lord lays His hands upon you, grants you faith overflowing, casts off all fears and anxiety, fills you with , peace, tranquility and joy, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

I need a better relationship with Jesus, My whole body to be healthy and Head , Strong Protection, and Be Filled with the Holy Spirit. Amen God Bless .