6 Weeks before the wedding & now this...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soconfused2

Banned
Nov 16, 2015
57
0
0
Lady Blue posted it herself!

I I don't know how to get a photo in here. Read back.
Lady blue asked me to do so. There is no lie. Ask her.

She asked you to be married in the new thread and remain unmarried in the old one? LOL

NO! I dont think so . Now you have accused one of our members of recommending you do something against the rules posted! Try again scammer!!


I need to disappear ASAP And not marry.



I am married