60 Minutes Special on Egyptian Coptic Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kayem77

Interesting article, and sad. :( I wish I saw this news on mainstream media channels more often. Most people ignore the plight of these people.

D

doulos

Interesting article, and sad. :( I wish I saw this news on mainstream media channels more often. Most people ignore the plight of these people.
Maybe they are afraid to report it, for fear the jihadist will come after them.

A

AgeofKnowledge

The Muslim dream of a restored caliphate. They will lie, steal, murder, enslave, and engage in every sort of horrendous immorality and evil to accomplish this goal in the name of a pagan Meccan deity. Is it any surprise then that they lack integrity in their communications with others.

And why is our friend Drett not clamoring for justice when muslims kill innocent civilians? Could it be because it does not fit with the antichrist agenda of islam?

J

jimmydiggs

They ain't no brother of mine. They're heretics when you study what they believe about Jesus.

That being said, evil is evil.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
And why is our friend Drett not clamoring for justice when muslims kill innocent civilians? Could it be because it does not fit with the antichrist agenda of islam?
I don't need to raise my voice for the Coptic Christians, thankfully there are people here who are highlighting their plight. I need to step forward and raise my voice for the civilians being killed by drones because they have no voice here. Of course you assume that only Muslims are being killed by US drones.“Muslims protecting Christians in Egypt during mass”This is not seen as newsworthy by mainstream media.

Last edited:
G

Graybeard

if they are protecting the building why are they pointing their behinds to the Church?

BR2xLBbCAAAbb0z.jpg-large.jpeg

G

Graybeard

if they are protecting the building why are they pointing their behinds to the Church?

View attachment 66460

so much for the "protection"

sohag-church.jpg

J

jimmydiggs

I don't think there is any mistake about what the Egyptian Muslims want. Awhile back there was an uproar when mubarak was first ousted, because the muslims were kidnapping coptic girls and gang-raping them, then demanding a forced conversion.

It's disgusting stuff.

Unfortunately, I think much of my sin is just that disgusting before God.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
G

Graybeard

Um. Graybeard, I had heard of this news about the Muslims protecting Christians. But where do the pictures in your post come from?
From the link in post No.7

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I missed this.

Muslims face the Kaba when they pray so we all pray in the same direction in unity. The direction of prayer happened to be in that direction.