7 Questions the Lord will ask you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

enochson

NO MORE TEARS GET IT WHAT COULD BE ASK NOT TO BRING ANY! I KNOW WELL DONE COME AND GET YOUR REWARD.

S

sitwatcher

The first he would ask would be If we have Jesus in our hearts.

R

rainacorn

Are these questions God would ask you before He allows you into Heaven?

People are acting like they are.

I didn't watch the video.

I think they're just good questions to ask ourselves though. It seems like answering them honestly would lead one to a better relationship with God.

S

sitwatcher

Our God is a God of Peace.

F

feedm3

this is a question for viewers not of you.

i want to hear other people's thoughts on the question, not of your opinions:/
My thoughts on this topic are that we MUST be separate from the world and be dead to sin if we are truly following Christ.

Many seem to believe that we can live worldly and in sin and grace will abound, yet Paul defeated this argument long ago.

Rom 6:1-2 Shall we continue in is that grace may abound? God forbid, how shall we that are dead to sin live any longer therein?

This was written to Christians, as well as this:
II Cor 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain

How do we receive it in vain?
Heb 10:26-f. More passages speaking to Christians:
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses 'law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God,
and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace

Because Grace teaches us:
Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world

There is not one passage that tells us we dont not have to repent, and grace will cover us fillfilling our lusts and living in sin.

The Bible teaches us only those who do the will of God will be saved:
Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven

Also we are told that not fulfilling our lusts is the will of God:
II Thess 4:
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour

Many here hate this message and slander me for teaching only what scripture says. I did not write these passages. At face value the understanding is clear, yet I am mocked, slanderd, accused of being evil, because I will not allow an interpretation that changes the meaning of all these passages.

Jesus did say he will cast no one out. I if we are walking in the light, then we are abiding in His will, and should know he will never cast us away, and no one cant take us from Him.

Yet He never said we cannot cast out ourselves by turning are back on God and serving sin. By this we are at fault, as theses passages show.
Those who believe they are chosen with no fre will, do not agree with this because they are blinded by the thought they are chosen, and therefore cannot be lost, so also they believe they cannot be wrong concerning that matter.
Those who want to still hang on to sin, using the excuse, Christ died for our sins, are really saying Christ died so we can sin and not worry about the Eternal consequences.
Those who just want to have a world friendly message will hate what I have said, because it advocates the fact we must change if we are to make it and abide in the will of God.
Those who believe we are not under any kind of law, will hate this message because it advocates that's the commands found within the NT are the NT laws. using passages that show the Law of Moses is gone does not do justice to the Law of Christ - Gal 6:2, James 1:22, Jn 14:15, 15:14, Heb 10:26, and 5:8-9 and many more show we have a law to live by, not the law of Moses - Col 2:14-f.

All these hate this message, and will go to the furthest reaches of far fetched, imaginary, explanations of the passages that are so clearly understood. The accuse me of being an advocate of legalism, Pharisee, etc, yet if you don't believe what they do concerning grace, you are false, typical of those who believe this is inconsistency and hypocrisy.