‎10 Rules for a Happy Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
‎10 Rules for a Happy Marriage

1. Never both be angry at the same time.

2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.

3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.

4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.

5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.

6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.

7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.

8. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life's partner.

9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit and ask for forgiveness.

10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking

H

hug-a-bug

awesome i will try to remember

M

Moe

The wife and I have a very happy marriage. Your ten suggestions are pretty fair, however, in our home the Lord is always first...cheers

O

OFM

nice thanx 4 sharing

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
The wife and I have a very happy marriage. Your ten suggestions are pretty fair, however, in our home the Lord is always first...cheers
yes yes.... The Lord should be the center of every relationship. :)

P

psychomom

No greater love than to lay down your life for a friend.
That's marriage...a daily (moment by moment?) laying down of your life. The death of me for his sake.
Able to be done by God's grace. Alone.
~el