A BOOK

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ellen48

Hello to one and all. I am looking for a book called *The Lonely Now* it was written by NIKKI CRUZ. I know he has a website, and I have posted on there and also sent emails there. The book I am seeking is very old and apparently not even distributed anymore due to its age. If anyone on this site is able to give me any advice on where to find this book, please I would appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

God Bless
Ellen

My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever
PSALM 73:26

U

Ugly

Yeah, i put the name in Google.co.za and lots of things came up for it.

E

Ellen48

there are in dead, thank you for reading my thread and replying

E

Ellen48

so sorry i mis-spelt i meant to say *there are indeed*