A branch in the Vine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I am remembering the beginning. When the Lord shared with me precious things.

On the one hand there is a vine, and on the other hand there is a branch. The branch is grafted into the vine (as the branch cannot bear good fruit unless it is in a good vine).

I saw a video once, to see how this looked. And I was amazed at the Lord. I had to say, AMEN!!

A gardener took a branch from another tree that was dying, and grafted it into another tree, so that it could produce fruit in that other tree. In the same way, no Christian can produce good fruit if they don't abide in the Good vine, Jesus Christ. This is how some do not have the root in them, or the seed in them, or the oil in them, or the salt in them.

The same way a strange vine was grafted in, is the same way another strange vine can be grafted in. The gardener has a right to. But if the branch in the vine does not bear fruit, it can also be cut out so that another branch can replace it.

So you should not be so prideful. Don't presume that you are the only one who can do what the Lord has called you to do. He doesn't need you, but he does desire you. Don't let your light appear greater than the oil for the light. Or don't let your deeds seem greater than the one who gave sprout to the deeds.

Keep your root deep, because every shallow tree is plucked up by a small wind. How much greater the destruction of that tree, if a storm comes!!!

Abide in the love of Christ, and you will bear fruit. But those who are not of the vine bear their father's fruit, even Satan's. In this way they are known. There is no middle ground. Either you serve the Lord or you serve Satan. Any tree that does not bear good fruit, is plucked up and cast into the fire.

May Jesus bless you.

J

jkalyna

:) I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY. ON EACH VINE THERE ARE A LOT OF NICE THICK LEAVES, ANYWAY IN MY YARD THERE IS. TO ME ON EACH LEAF AS WE ARE ENGRAFTED LIKE THE WORD SAYS, IT'S A VISION OF THESE LEAVES EACH ONE HAVING A FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT WRITTEN ON IT. OUR CHARACTOR SHOULD BE LIKE THE FATHER AND IT SAYS, YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. NICE SCRIPTURE. VERY COMFORTING TO KNOW WE ARE ONE IN CHRIST; JOHN: 17 YAH YESHUA:):):p