A Communion Service Homily

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 14, 2019
Definition of consubstantial

: of the same substance

Where your definition come from?
Same definition.. We can also express The unity of Father and Son as "One in Being"

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Same definition.. We can also express The unity of Father and Son as "One in Being"
Back to the question

Do you believe Jesus omnipresent?

And this is your answer ?

Aug 14, 2019
So He always present, It doesn't matter If you make homily ritual or not, am I correct?
oh it matters. Jesus said Do it. And He said that it is His Body. That's a hard teaching according to the Apostles. Jesus lost most believers since they were not willing to believe it.

Jesus said

John 6
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
oh it matters. Jesus said Do it. And He said that it is His Body. That's a hard teaching according to the Apostles. Jesus lost most believers since they were not willing to believe it.

Jesus said

John 6
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
Jesus was talk to His disciples and the disciples Eat Jesus body, like canibal. They Cut Jesus hand, and Eat It.

Aug 14, 2019
Jesus was talk to His disciples and the disciples Eat Jesus body, like canibal. They Cut Jesus hand, and Eat It.
The unbelievers said the same thing.
John 6
52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The unbelievers said the same thing.
John 6
52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
And the believer Eat Jesus hand

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The believer eats the bread and believes what Jesus said.
Not real Jesus flash isn't It?

It mean only symbol, my brother.

In Remembrance of Me.

Symbol to make us Remember of Jesus

Yes If we not Remember Jesus we not save

But If we torture Jesus and Cut His body, Eat It, we not save either.
Remember Jesus as savior and believe in Him, make us save.

Aug 14, 2019
Not real Jesus flash isn't It?

It mean only symbol, my brother.

In Remembrance of Me.

Symbol to make us Remember of Jesus

Yes If we not Remember Jesus we not save

But If we torture Jesus and Cut His body, Eat It, we not save either.
Remember Jesus as savior and believe in Him, make us save.
That's not a hard teaching. He wouldn't have lost disciples if that was true.