A Double Souled Man (NATION as well) is UNSTABLE in ALL of HIS (IT'S) WAYS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
The U.S. is bombing in Tikrit and in essence supporting Iranian forces that are fighting against ISIS....

The U.S. is also backing Saudi Arabia in its strikes in Yemen against rebels being backed by Iran......

This current government has got to be out of it's collective mind........!

V

Viligant_Warrior

Assuming it ever had a mind that it could currently be out of is assuming far too much from the available evidence.

K

kennethcadwell

Well lets see ISIS a terrorist group, Houthi rebels also labeled as a terrorist group........
So to me the U.S. is still backing the war on terrorism no matter who else maybe fighting them, so if the Russians start attacking ISIS does that mean we have to stop bombing because we would be siding with them. That is just crazy to say just because a group we shouldn't side with is attacking another group that is a threat, we should not be or I mean what is the reasoning here. I know we should go ahead and attack these other places because of what the bible says they will do in the future, yeah right !!! Lets go ahead and just try and force our own motives into God's all around plan, no we are to let it play out and accept it as it happens and not interfere with His plans...