A Dream Fit For Pharoah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

When I was a baby Christian I really didn't dream much. Then I began having nightmares. After those went away I began having very symbolic dreams all the time. In the past several years I had stopped dreaming, and eventually I was only having nightmare after nightmare. A couple weeks ago at a dream seminar at my church I asked for the woman to pray for me that The Lord would speak to me more through dreams. Almost immediately I began having very symbolic dreams. Last night I was startled awake mid dream, but I was still half asleep and unable to write it down. When I awoke it felt mid-dream so I figured if I went back to sleep the dream would keep going. Anyway, I woke up this morning and its taken me all day to remember a skeleton of the dream. But it stuck out so vividly in my mind, an really struck my heart.
I had given birth to two babies. The first was a very small baby that fit in the palm of my hand. I remember it was trying to split into two babies... Yes strange, I know... It was struggling to split, but it kept going back to one. It was like cells trying to divide that just could quite separate. As clear as day I heard the doctor say "18 week syndrome".
Then there was a second baby, a fat, healthy baby. About this one the dr said "8 week baby". To clarify, he wasn't saying the baby was 8 weeks old. He was saying it was 8 weeks gestation.
I'm really not used to having dreams with numerical symbols. I have my ideas, but these are non traditional symbols for me.

B

BarlyGurl

your still a baby christian... the struggle baby is you ... the fat healthy baby is the one you should be as a born again person.

I am not a dream interpreter... that is just what came to mind when read your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kenisyes

And then there's the little ministry you have now, and the great one to come.

T

tdrew777

You ought not offer an interpretation to a dream in one sentence and claim not to be an interpreter of dreams in the next. The interpretations here are offered in speculative terms, and I do not have even that much to offer. But I do have this. Every night, I pray for each one in our family that the Holy Spirit would spend time with each one, by the blood of Jesus. That there would be fellowship with Him, that the children in particular would become accustomed to His voice, that He would open the ears and hearts of each one in our sleep. If an infant wakes screaming, or an adult has a dream where the presence of God is not immediately clear, we go back to God and renew those prayers. That's just us.

B

BarlyGurl

You ought not offer an interpretation to a dream in one sentence and claim not to be an interpreter of dreams in the next.

And you should READ better... I didn't Interpret the dream... I wrote what my thoughts were. I have already mentioned that I do not subscribe to "dream interpreters" ministry elsewhere on the forum. I am however a Christian who has a THINKING BRAIN that does think thoughts when presented with information... my previous post was sharing those responsive thoughts. Asserting I speculatively interpret dreams is hogwash...

J

Jordache

Ken, that was my first assumption since birth and babies does often symbolize a ministry.
I spoke with a friend of mine today and literally accidentally stumbled upon some correlation. If you'd like to hear that specific correlation then PM me. But it was rather profound. I'm still trying to figure out how it all fits together, but I do understand the symbols better.