a dream of a celebrity with the nature of Christ-like giving by julie Ralphs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 9, 2012
Sometimes God can talk to us in a dream. It says so in scripture.

At @ 7.00 am on 13/05/2012, i had a dream and in came Michael J Fox as a Christian. I did not know he is a Christian. And he kept giving and giving to a church charity as a richman to be saved. In the dream, he had a christ-like nature, that kept just giving and giving. Then as i was eager for him to give more and more, his wife came into dream and said ' that's enough now' lovingly as he 'is tired' now from all his giving in real life.

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctentertainment/2009/04/michael-j-fox-and-the-700-club.html

''was particularly intrigued by the chapter on "faith"in Michael's book. While it's more or less what you'd expect from a Hollywood celebrity, it still has some interesting tidbits, such as Fox's description of himself as a lapsed Protestant who now attends a Reform Jewish synagogue with his wife and kids''

So i googled if Michael J Fox is a christian and he is...

wiki.answers.com › ... › CelebritiesCelebrity Religious PreferencesCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Is Michael J Fox a Christian? In: Celebrity Religious Preferences [Edit categories]. Answer: Improve. Yes. Michael J. Fox is a Christian. No denomination listed.

my dream taught me about the christ-like nature being that of giving and giving like the celebrity michael j fox on my dream, though he sadly has parkinson's disease. As a moral to the story.