A dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Hello everbody, tonight i had a realistic dream again. Maybe there are some dream interpretors around? :p

In the night of 09-03-2009 | 10-03-2009

I dont know wheter i was it myself or that it was someone else, but i followed this charachter from above and sometimes from the perspective of the person. The person was involved in fight with an bandit leader. I couldnt remember this part very clear. But what i knew is that the person was taken as a prisoner. He was put in a cage. The area was a desert. And the cage was very lonely in front of a torture area. The were all kinds of crosses which were not a full cross, because the upper part of the cross was missing. But it was clear it was for the same goal. I saw another man before me being led towards such a cross-kind-of-thing and he was being killed there.
It all looked very realistic. But i didnt feel much emotions at that moment, so it was like i was just watching the whole thing happening.
After that i saw again the person in the cage again. It was like some time elapsed. And the person was lead out of the cage. There were a lot of bandits around the person and the leader said that he wish to finish the fight. So he choose not to kill the person on a cross-kind-of-thing.
The bandit leader was walking in a circle and made himself ready to attack. But suddenly the person managed to escape in a way i cant remember anymore. But the bandits were suprised and thought that the person would have attacked or so. After that it went fast. The bandit shoot arrows at the person, but they missed. The person came close to an blue and an red army. It was like the expected the person. The person runned to the blue leader. The archers started to shoot at the bandits and it was like the wish to finally remove the bandits. But suddenly the blue leader said it was a trap. And that had something to do with the red army i think. The blue leader became angry and he pulled his sword. And i had the feeling that the person didnt know of the red army at all, but for the blue army it was very clear that the person had something to do with the trap. I didnt know what happened next, because i only saw fighting of bandits, red army and blue army. And the dream was fading away.

I know it sounds a little bit weird. I thought the dream was a little weird too. Dont give an interpretation if you are not 100% sure of the meaning. But if you know the meaning, well tell me.
I just liked to share this with you.
Well maybe it has no meaning, that is possible too. But it sounds at least a little mysterious ;-).

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Another strange dream of me:

night of 15-03-2009 | 16-03-2009

I was in my house were is normally stay when I go to the university.
There was a man who was cleaning up my room. I dont know the man, but it seems that i was used to it. He was constantly busy on the floor.
On one day the man came a little too late. And he apologized. It was like a moment passing away.
Suddenly when i looked around me i saw all my furniture and everything was out of the room.
The man looked suprised i didnt know.
Then there came a woman inside of the room and she started placing her furniture inside of the room. Or well let me say this, it was there in no time before i realised it. It were all furniture total different from my style.
I was angry and said that this is my room. And she gave me a paper of the householder or so and that she was allowed to stay there. I was confused that i didnt know anything of this. The woman apperently seems to be suprised of this too, that i was not aware of this.
The woman was older than me. She had a long blondish hair and a tall face. She was pretty in someway.
At a certain moment i was there with my parents and they were restless. And i didnt became peacefull of it either.
When I just was stating that i didnt want it the woman said: You are a christian, right?
And I was like: Are you a christian? She did not respond. Well are you a christian?? She did not respond. I am a christian! Are you a Christian? She did not respond.
At a certain moment i was about to make a phonecall to the so-called person who made this happen.
The woman told that i would be paid for this and I had the feeling that the contract made this happen.
After that the dream fade away.