A drug for conservatives….

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
As a Conservative (who has NEVER praised Scumbag Putin), this was HI-larious!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
People forget that God uses Satan as His servant. Instead of taking more drugs from these sorcerers I would recommend reading the book of Job.

Also 2021 wouldn't be complete without Trump putting his foot in his mouth.

K

kaylagrl

People forget that God uses Satan as His servant. Instead of taking more drugs from these sorcerers I would recommend reading the book of Job.

Also 2021 wouldn't be complete without Trump putting his foot in his mouth.

Trump doesn't put his foot in his mouth half as much as Biden and his crew. Never saw a dumber bunch of people trying to run a country. smh.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Conflating the clear observation of one's ability to rule with "praise". This is stupid.

If you say OJ Simpson was good at football, does that also mean that you liked the idea of him killing his wife?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Conflating the clear observation of one's ability to rule with "praise". This is stupid.

If you say OJ Simpson was good at football, does that also mean that you liked the idea of him killing his wife?
Pretty bad timing to be talking about what a great football player he was after he has been arrested and charged with killing his wife.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Pretty bad timing to be talking about what a great football player he was after he has been arrested and charged with killing his wife.
Being arrested and charged isn't what makes one guilty. The facts aren't established yet. I think people can say whatever they want.
(Not to say the facts were what actually decided his verdict more than courtroom wizardry... that probably wasn't the case)

Putin is credited with having political strength nobody said he was Jesus. The right was being realistic about his strength, while the left underestimated him. Or at least they seem to have underestimated him. For all I know the US is just giving weapons to Ukraine to prolong the war and weaken both countries.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Being arrested and charged isn't what makes one guilty. The facts aren't established yet. I think people can say whatever they want.
(Not to say the facts were what actually decided his verdict more than courtroom wizardry... that probably wasn't the case)

Putin is credited with having political strength nobody said he was Jesus. The right was being realistic about his strength, while the left underestimated him. Or at least they seem to have underestimated him. For all I know the US is just giving weapons to Ukraine to prolong the war and weaken both countries.
Seriously, regardless of what you think about Putin this is a bad time to appreciating his wisdom, skill, intelligence, etc. Obviously people would take that and mock you with it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
For all I know the US is just giving weapons to Ukraine to prolong the war and weaken both countries.
The only country Biden is interested in weakening is the United States of America. Or have you not been following the news for the last 12 months? Absolutely everything done by the Biden administration is meant to weaken America and make it into another third world Communist hellhole (think Cuba or Venezuela). Aiding and abetting a sworn enemy of the United States is treason, but that is not stopping Biden and his gang of thugs from making a deal which mightily favors Iran (while the Ukraine conflict rages).