A facelift...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oopsies

I don't know what's going on with me, perhaps it is due to a lack of sleep or due to stress but I took one look at the first page of this forum and I got a little... irked. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for praying for people and healing but where are the prayers of thanksgiving?!?!

Please pray with me to thank God for keeping us safe every day - on the road, when with friends, at the mall, shops, and other public places. To thank Him for giving us friends and family. To thank Him for helping us heal broken relationships. To thank Him for providing for all our daily necessities. To thank Him for providing us with peace and a calmness when we need it most. To thank Him for giving us joy even when we are hurt or upset. To thank Him for using us as a testimony of His will. Please thank God with me for giving all of us incredible patience even when we think or act in ways that forget Him and to thank Him for moving our hearts to do the right thing, to say the right things, and to act in the right way.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen, we can always use a reminder of showing praise and thanksgiving for all that Our Lord God does for us.
God bless, pickles