"A FAITHFUL HEART"

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
“A FAITHFUL HEART”
#31815- MC

He said “I like you”, and I said “I like you too”,

But God says, “No”.

I cried many nights and asked God “why?”

Still He says “No, for I have great plans for both of you.”

A sweet thought from God but it’s totally breaks my heart.

I need to obey for breakthrough is coming my way, although now I may not see, I do believe there is ONE DAY.