A "for everyone" pray request.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MunkyBeans

Luk 1:79

To give light to them that sit in darkness and [in] the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

My friend Amy who i haven't seen or spoken to in a long time wrote me on FB yesterday we started to chat and see what was new with each other and i was heartbroken to hear her faith has been weakened by a friends death. i have experienced many loss's and many dark hours in my life but i feel my faith has grown stronger because of it. this prayer is for those who seem to dwell in the dark without Christ please say it with me.

Dear heavenly father i ask you to wash my friend(insert here)Amy clean with your blood lord and to release her of this darkness that has her trapped and hidden from your light lord. i ask you to free her frozen heart and warm it with your fire lord i ask you to take the hurt into you and free her pain. this is for a friend lord who needs you now i ask you in Jesus name. AMEN.

Or something like that.
gina

K

Kat50LovesJesus

Agreeing with you, Gina!!! In The Name of Jesus...

Entering into His Gates with Thanksgiving and His Courts with Praise...
Thank You Lord...Ooooohhhhhh Thank You Lord...My All and Eeeeeverrrrrrything...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Agreement in Jesus for Amy.
God bless.
pickles